Monday, December 16, 2019

another place to pee

As I was out this morning walking our dog Chance, my phone started to beep and an alarm was pulsating, it was early morning and honestly, at first I thought, that somehow Martial Law had been ordered, and of course, there would be no MOCK TRIAL, or FAUX TRIAL, or CIRCUS TRIAL regarding Trump’s crimes, but then looked at my phone and saw, sadly it was an Amber Alert. The madness of life goes on, amidst the chaos and consequences of a population who at one time considered a hot air balloon of a human would somehow take us into the stratosphere of prosperity, named Trump. All Trump had to play, and play well was the FEAR card, and his plan with the coordination of American allies, afraid that democracy would deny them of collecting their own fame and fortune, assisted with the financial backing and the DEAL with the DEVIL to make America into a Soviet Satellite! (Yep, the USSR, has never truly died, just like the Confederate States of America…but have remained in hiding.)

Anxiety has overtaken my body and mind. Evil is triumphing and the Guardians of the GOP and the Enablers of Trump, with the inbred hate and bigotry of insecure Americans who always need an enemy, EVIL is thriving.

Chance was taking his time sniffing all the aromas of dog pee and  had an opportunity to look at my phone, which buzzes when something which is supposed to be news comes across the internet. The statement read a majority of Democrat voters have not found consensus regarding their Party’s nominee…and that made me laugh out loud…and as Chance was still sniffing for the exact right spot to pee…I said out loud (now I am talking to myself)…does it really matter who wins the Democrat nomination, if Mitch McConnell is still the Majority Leader, and nothing has YET to be done to try and rid the hacking of our elections...I laughed again, a sad, and deep moaning laugh, at that…the Democrat Party is pretending that all the rules that once were, will still remain when November 2020 arrives, while the GOP is plotting and planning a coup. Then it dawned on me, just as Chance was peeing on a previous dogs claim of land, so will the GOP once again to claim victory, no matter how insidious it has to be, but they will not pee over the people, but take a big giant shit on We The People!