Friday, December 13, 2019

Dear Attorneys

I am nothing more but an American citizen, and now with trump’s proclamation, since my religion of choice is Judaism, I am also a Nationalist from Jewish Land, (Does anyone know if that is near Methodist Land, Presbyterian Land or Lutheran Land), so perhaps my question does  not count, but I will ask it anyway, because I know my birth certificate does say I was born in the United States of America! Oh yeah, and I understand that we have been living under the corrosive, and corrupt land of @Moscow Mitch for quite a while, and the original Constitution means nothing to him except for the 2nd Amendment full of permission to murder and kill, BUT I must BEG the question of ALL Attorneys of Law out there in Facebook Land…how the FUCK, let me be more EXACT, how the FUCKING FUCK, will there be a fair and equitable trial in the Senate, when @Moscow Mitch has made it clear, speaking to another degenerate, Sean Hannity, that he and his Republican Klan will follow the marching orders of Trump's cadre of lawyers.  So the pool of Jurors has already sided with the defendant, without any due diligence or recusal, or other legal bull shit! So, please all you Attorneys, explain to me a simple communal worker, retired, how this is a Lady Justice still wearing her blindfold?