Monday, December 30, 2019

say good riddance

Pick one, try both…”Silence Equals Death,” “Never Again!” Either or each and every, and who I have discovered my own strength to become. I write MY blogs because History is either a friend or foe… you learn from its lessons and gain wisdom and insight, or you ignore its existence and all you get is shit upon or worse. I read the news, trying hard to discover the facts and forget the fiction, I will read the various blurbs on Facebook, once again trying to decipher the truth from the deception of the devious whose only purpose is to deny, freedom, equality, honesty, judgment, or choose your own words that describe living a life not a peon, a cult member, a minion or a victim. If you read my rants and raves, I thank you, if you want to debate my perceptions I am open…but for me in the land of Trump and his criminal and anti-American, self-preservation, narcissistic world, there are issues not debatable any longer. Truth is truth, facts are facts, and history can repeat itself and be wary if you ignore it!

Recently I have been either accused of or called: living in a bubble, and not in the real world, someone told to shut the fuck up about Trump because he has his own problems, why not be positive instead of negative, leave the Kushner Family alone because they are honest people who earned their wealth on the up and up, and oh yeah, I am still angry because my girl lost the election in 2016! Hamm….What to do, what to do…NOT!!! Don’t follow me if you believe Trump is honest and his intentions are pure…Don’t follow me if you believe the Russians then and the Russians now are not interfering with our democracy, enabled, of course, either the blackmail or bribery of the Republican Party! Don’t bother me if you believe Concentration Camps are Christian values, or that a lying adulterer, and Russian asset, is the next coming of Christ! Don’t argue with me of the merits of one Democrat candidate for President over the other, when in fact, all that matters to me is the DNC has on the ballot a person WHO CAN DEFEAT TRUMP, even as the GOP and Russians try their best to highjack the 2020 elections. Do not bother me with accusations that there are two sides to hate, or that FEAR is not really the most reliable tool Trump and his Christian Evangelical Taliban, the White Supremacists, FOX NOISE, the Sons and Daughters of the Confederacy, the insecure bigots, act upon and use as their Bible.

Time is running out. If you look closely at the entire Trump Klan from his Cabinet, to his family, to his wealthy donors, both Christian and Jewish 1%’ ers, to the Log Cabin Republicans, they all provide fodder for what once might have been considered Conspiracy Theories, which by intention are NOW real. So please, I will not debate good versus bad, right versus wrong, what is Patriotic and what is not…say goodbye to me, because right this moment, I am worried for the life of this nation, and not only the current generation, but the dozens and dozens to follow.