Monday, November 6, 2023

Like Charlie Brown and the football

 The same Republican Propagandists, or should I say Fascists, who brought us, “but her emails, and “Benghazi, Benghazi,” who have provided the GOP House, or should I say Fascists, with enough false PR, regarding Hunter Biden, and the various and ridiculous fiction used to start Impeachment Trials of President Biden, most likely the same Republican Dark Money Donors, who use the shadows in which to dwell, financially bribing, owning and manipulating most to many GOP Politicians, have once again, it seems struck gold, by their newest adventure into Fascism.  

It seems, with one year and counting until the 2024 election, the PR geniuses from the Right-Wing catacombs of misinformation, have once again found the foolish and ever-so-eager to please underbelly of Media news outlets, like ABC, CBS, NBC, and my once-beloved MSNBC, and have laid their usual traps for the Talking Heads of those New Shows, by pretending that the public thinks Kamala Harris is a bad idea, and that Joe Biden is too old to run again.

 

I made another mistake, again, today, as I was driving, by thinking if I only gave myself 5 minutes of news, before heading to the gym, I might satisfy my curiosity if there will be a tomorrow. I tapped the MSNBC channel on my radio, and there was the ever-annoying Steve Kornacki speaking on the very annoying Andrea Mitchell Reports, explaining that the newest poll shows that 71% of Americans think Joe Biden is too old to run for President, and that of that same group polled, only 35% think Trump is too old. Steve Kornacki, who I assume MSNBC permits to exit his quarantined Echo Chamber, a few weeks before elections, was darned sure this latest poll was certainly bad news for team Biden, even though the election of 2024 is a fucking year away. Steve also commented on a poll, which states Kamala Harris is an anchor on the Biden-Harris ticket.

 

I heard this news, immediately, once again tapped my '60s channel, heard CSNY sing “Teach Your Children,” and felt a calmness ensuing my entire body, thank God, drove to the Gym safely.  The Republicans know that if they spread their made-up rumors long enough and loud enough, the folks at the so-called “Main Street” Media will feel some obligation to report those stories, even though once they are reported, and we have discovered from past actions by the Republican Fascist PR experts, those stories are meritless, factless, and just traps, to help spread misinformation.

 

MSNBC thinks they have released their ‘Kraken,’ Steve Kornacki with all of his silly whiteboards and statistics. But Kornacki and CO, have once again demonstrated that trying to placate both sides is a dubious and dumb-as-shit stance. Oh MSNBC, oh Andrea Mitchell, you are just like Charley Brown, whenever Lucy places a football in front of him, you like Charlie Brown falls for the same shit!