Friday, July 22, 2016

Two Quotes

"As your President, I will do everything in my power to protect our LGBTQ citizens from the violence and oppression of a hateful foreign ideology, believe me," Donald Trump. I imagine Donald will make sure that ISIS does no more harm to the LGBTQ Americans, but he will continue to permit the hateful domestic ideologies of the Evangelicals Christians, Aryan Nation and the KKK continue their terrorists activities. If its Conservative Christian ideology its cool!

“As president, my father will change the labor laws that were put in place before women had joined the labor force,” she said. “Policies that allow women with children to thrive should be the norm.” Ivanka Trump. Ivanka, if I may inquire just absit further, will those labor laws only pertain to the really pretty Gals? Will those laws be equal for the Gals who are FAT? And finally will those laws even stand a chance for the Gals who bleed from their nose and other places?