Thursday, December 1, 2016

Resist

I honestly wonder, I really do, how come the Democrats in Congress refuse to play by the rules the Republicans had set during the years of the Obama Administration? Seriously, do the Democrats in Congress, have a sign on their backs that first reads, I have no backbone and then follows with the sign stating, kick me and kiss me I like to be kissed as you stick it to me? Please don’t answer, by saying then nothing will get done in DC…because even if Trump selects one tenth of the Cabinet nominees, whatever MAY get done in DC will be nothing but cronyism and graft. I really have to NOW worry about how Democrat the D’s in the House and Senate will behave. Do these men and women believe anything the Republican’s promise? Have these elected officials contracted a sever case of amnesia? For one minute are these lawmakers even considering that any law that does not improve the life for the 1% or the Corporations known as People, or the Trump family and their cohorts will be passed?

If we are to take back this country from the GOP enemy, we should be learning their tricks of the trade, it is really easy… Lie, lie again insisting that the first lie was not a lie. Then blame your lie on someone else. Then hire spokespeople so much smarter than the brand of so called TV Journalists we currently are stuck with, but make sure that talking head NEVER answers a legit question, and always end the conversation with Trump bad, Trump crooked, Trump mean, Trump nasty.


I am a part of the Resistance, but worry a whole hell of a lot that the majority of Democrat Congress People, other than Bernie and Senator Warren, are just a bunch wusses! I understand the Democrats are supposed to be better than the gerrymandered pay to play Republicans, but who gives a shit right now. Fight back, Act, don’t React, Resist!