Monday, July 13, 2020

goodbye/hello



Monday, July 13, 2020: 328.2 million cases of the Coronavirus in the US/137 thousand deaths and rising, in the US.

You say, "Yes", I say, "No"
You say, "Stop" but I say, "Go, go, go"
Oh no
You say, "Goodbye", and I say, "Hello, hello, hello"
I don't know why you say, "Goodbye", I say, "Hello, hello, hello"
I don't know why you say, "Goodbye", I say, "Hello" (Hello, Goodbye-Paul McCartney)

The White House is seeking to discredit Dr. Anthony Fauci, the country's leading infectious disease expert, as President Donald Trump works to marginalize him and his dire warnings about the shortcomings of the U.S. coronavirus response. In a remarkable broadside by the Trump administration against one of its own, a White House official said Sunday that "several White House officials are concerned about the number of times Dr. Fauci has been wrong on things." The official gave NBC News a list of nearly a dozen past comments by Fauci that the official said had ultimately proven erroneous. 

I say, "High", you say, "Low"
You say, "Why?" And I say, "I don't know"
Oh no
You say, "Goodbye", and I say, "Hello, hello, hello" (hello, goodbye, hello, goodbye)
I don't know why you say, "Goodbye" (hello, goodbye)
I say, "Hello, hello, hello" (Hello, goodbye, hello, goodbye, hello, goodbye)
I don't know why you say, "Goodbye", I say, "Hello" (hello, goodbye) /(Hello, Goodbye-Paul McCartney)


Adm. Brett Giroir, the assistant secretary for health at the Department of Health and Human Services, told NBC News' “Meet the Press” that the nation could “achieve the same results” as a broad shutdown and dramatically lower the coronavirus’ transmission rate with a few “simple” and important policy changes and behavioral modifications. Adm. Brett Giroir, the assistant secretary for health at the Department of Health and Human Services, told NBC News' “Meet the Press” that the nation could “achieve the same results” as a broad shutdown and dramatically lower the coronavirus’ transmission rate with a few “simple” and important policy changes and behavioral modifications. 

For optics, politics, IGNORANCE, and fear of science and medicine, fact and truth, vindictiveness, ego, and lunacy we are now saying goodbye to Dr. Anthony Fauci because he uses his intelligence to assist the people of the true consequences regarding COVID-19----AND because of his sheer ALLEGIANCE, we now are receiving falsehoods, tons of Trump ass licking, and Trump assumptions that a healthy economy rather than a healthy citizenry by the newest collective piece of White House Swamp named Adm. Brett Giroir and assistant for health at the Health Department. And this is happening as cases of the once considered Chinese Flu, would vanish in thin air. You say goodbye and I say hello!