Monday, July 20, 2020

no more

We are to accept, unidentified men in uniforms, as a form of the Justice League of Trump in Portland, to run roughshod, with lots of unidentified authority to grab, kidnap and arrest protestors at will…we are now told to expect the same bull shit by Trump, as he selects certain Democrat-run cities, he calls too liberal and run too stupidly. The nondescript name is Federal Agents, but we know not which agency and from which Federal Department they originate. We watch as both he Mayor of Portland, and the Governor of Oregon demand these Trump version of Secret Police become this country’s Dictators “Brown Shirts,” and exploitation of a paranoid despot’s latest move to completely forego the Constitutional rights of Americans. And nothing is done or said or screamed about by Congress!

In New Jersey, the husband, and son of Judge Esther Salas, were shot at her home in Brunswick New Jersey, by someone posing as a Fed Ex agent. Judge Salas has been on the U.S. Court for New Jersey for nine years, appointed by President Obama, presiding over high profile cases, and my oh my what coincidence,  she was assigned to a lawsuit against Deutsche Bank. This is the bank making questionable transactions for “high risk” customers including Jeffry Epstein, and his sex-trafficking cronies. This is also the bank that had refused to turn over documents, also questions about the Trump/Kushner/Putin accounts. We cannot, once again act surprised at a sudden murder at a Judge's house who had been given the responsibility of handling a legal matter involving the underbelly of Trump. Wham bam out the blue after nine years on the bench, a hit is put up for this judge's family. One more attempt, I ask in a rhetorical manner, to intimidate an American who Trump fears!

And now I find myself unaware that the so-called new normal has begun to infect, my brain. Asked about the possibility of losing, however, Trump noted that he does not handle losing well, and may not handle it well if it happens in November.
“I’m not a good loser. I don’t like to lose,” he said. “I don’t lose too often. I don’t like to lose.” When asked if he is gracious, Trump said, "You don’t know until you see. It depends.” He then claimed that mail-in voting, which Democrats have pushed as a response to the coronavirus pandemic, “is going to rig the election.” Asked if this means that he will not accept the election results, Trump said, “No. I have to see.” Asked again if he would accept the results, Trump said, “No, I’m not going to just say yes. I’m not going to say no, and I didn’t last time either.” (FOX News) What the fuck kind of question is that. What other President had ever been asked if he would accept the results.

And then it hit me. All three examples in this BLOG prove a point, I had been trying to make, but somehow could not be EXACT in starting. We permit TRUMP to say and do and behave as WISHES. We let him suddenly change the Constitution to suit HIS whims. Secret Police, a murder of a Judges Family assigned to perform due diligence regarding Deutsche Bank, and we ask a sitting President if he will be okay with a democratically performed election? Now, is the time for that Nancy Reagan solution, JUST SAY NO, and may I add JUST SAY, FUCKING NO MORE!....all of us, the US who actually desire freedom and justice for all!