Wednesday, July 29, 2020

windmills of my mind

The Grinch appears to be suffering from an almost textbook case of antisocial personality disorder with depressed mood, said Todd Hill, a clinical psychologist in Halifax. Symptoms include Failure to conform to social norms. Deceitfulness.

“Yes, no I mean yes or no…Yes if this will not be considered on the record, and no if in fact I am found to have committed to perjure myself. myself. (Definition of perjure oneself. law. : to tell a lie in a court of law after promising to tell the truth: to commit perjury.) Did I know, did the president know, exactly what do you define as did the I know, or did the president know, do you mean literally or figuratively? Did I recei9ve direct orders to disobey my role as Attorney General, or do you mean did you assume I had certain rules to obey as an ATTORNEY GENERAL? Wait, did you just ask me a question, or were you reciting fake news and pretending that the misinformation from unreliable sources is a fact, and are you basing your inquiry on that fact, which in fact is no fact at all?” 

“What, special rules apply, are you asking me or telling me? Let me be perfectly unclear, if this is on the record, then I cannot be clear, if this is just a shell game then I can be as clear as I wish as long as there is no trace or recording I have spoken. Will I throw the election in 2020 for trump if he loses? Will I adhere to Trump’s special commands and disavow the Constitutional norms? Have you no decency to ask me such questions? Am I a puppet a pawn, a plot a ploy, a plaything, a pandering pimp? How dare you, sir or madame. No, you can’t claim your time, this is my time, and I am here to lie my ass off because as Trump’s Roy Cohn it is my Patriotic duty to do so!”

If you could muster the courage to listen to Willie Von, Herr Barr, pretend to give a shit about law and order, and watched his sideshow, you were brave. The snippets I could collect made me mad, not as in just angry but certifiably insane! And do I think Martial Law is in order for November, you bet your sweet ass I do. As the Governors of Washington and Oregon have sadly been telling us, the sideshow in Portland/Seattle/Louisville and soon your BLUE CITY or state is just the foreshadowing of a COUP by Trump and Barr. 

“Round like a circle in a spiral, like a wheel within a wheel
Never-ending or beginning on an ever spinning reel
Like a snowball down a mountain, or a carnival balloon
Like a carousel that's turning running rings around the moon
Like a clock whose hands are sweeping past the minutes of its face
And the world is like an apple whirling silently in space
Like the circles that you find in the windmills of your mind!” (Windmills of Your Mind/Alan Bergman)