Tuesday, March 15, 2022

GINNI

 Ginni Thomas said that she "played no role with those who were planning and leading the Jan. 6 events ... There are stories in the press suggesting I paid or arranged for buses. I did not. There are other stories saying I mediated feuding factions of leaders for that day. I did not."

She also addressed whether her beliefs create a conflict of interest for her husband: "Like so many married couples, we share many of the same ideals, principles, and aspirations for America ... But we have our own separate careers, and our own ideas and opinions too. Clarence doesn't discuss his work with me, and I don't involve him in my work." (AXIOS)

 

GINNI, NOPE, NO, NADA, NOT AT ALL… You are not just a spouse of some Political HACK, some Washington DC Partisan Puppet, some regular guy, or gal…YOUR hubby, GINNI is one of the SUPREMES, and sadly his position and grandeur, actually affect my daily being as a citizen of the United States! AND GINNI, it is about time you get slammed for the SHAM, and SHAME you embrace and encourage as you happily ride the HYPOCRISY wagon pretending that your SHIT does not SMELL! 

 

See GINNI, your POLITICS is not just your business, when in FACT, your hubby, sits on a panel of supposed WIZARDS, who can make or break Freedoms, Liberties, Justice, Fairness, and Equalities for minorities of Americans. I grow tired, GINNI of the arrogance of people like you who pretend, you are just a common citizen, when in effect your actions can interfere directly with some decisions voted on, by your hubby, to deny the RIGHTS of people who are not YOU! I hope the Media, the Legal Professionals, and Women and Men who value TRUTH and Honor, call you out each and every day. Let me be clear GINNI, no says you should be able to be PARTISAN regarding your POLITICS, but if you want to continue to do, then your HUBBY, CLARENCE, should hang up his robe!