Friday, March 11, 2022

Disgusting

 I am a Progressive, call me Liberal, but since the waning days of TRUMP sitting in the White House, the attempted Coup of January 6, 2022, and the fallout of nuclear VOMITING induced by the TREASONOUS REPUBLICAN PARTY, I have had to, as Larry David might say “CURB MY ENTHUSIASM”, regarding the presentation of the news by some, two of my former favorite Broadcasting Networks, MSNBC, and CNN. It just became too unfathomable listening to the many Talking Heads of those Networks, insisting that there is good or bad, bad is awful, and good SHOULD regain its IMPORTANCE as the CHOSEN behavior of (for lack of a better phrase…) GOOD PEOPLE! Play by the rules, and eventually GOOD will WIN…

 

The saccharine like commentary of how bad the BAD PEOPLE had become, and how the GOOD people must persevere and remain GOOD (pretending that to play by the rules of DECENCY, it shall manifest into some heavenly way forward to a BETTER horizon); made me nauseous, nervous, and ANGRY! No Nope, Nada, the broken rules by TRUMP his Clown Car of Puppet Politicians, the Far-Right Lemmings, So-Called Evangelical Christian Crusaders, and Congress People who seemingly should be tested for the ZOMBIE Virus, can never be fixed, nor will the MAGA, FOX News Entertainers including the Murdoch Family, Oath Keepers, and the Right-Wing American styled Oligarchs ever intend to fix what they have destroyed.

 

(I am now exhaling because as I was writing this I realized I had not let the air in my lings be released). So by mistake as I was driving, I hit the up button on my radio, and suddenly I heard someone On CNN debating if Putin had caused enough damage to Maternity Hospitals In Ukraine, having used “DIRTY BOMBS,” those with no specific target except to mill, then in a hurry, I continued to hit the up button and found my way to MSNBC, where another debate was raging as to whether innocents in random apartments hit by the bombs of Russian Troops commanded by Putin, would indeed call for Putin to be considered committing WAR CRIMES. WTF, I shouted as if the worse scenario of ROAD RAGE found footing in my body. Dead Ukrainian Civilians, Dead Infants, and Children, Dead Men and Women, all DEAD because Putin ordered an INVASION OF UKRAINE… And with the privilege of being Americans pretending that this war is some kind of Netflix Series, we discuss, debate the BLOODY HANDS of TRUMP"S BFF, and the BFF of way too many Republicans PUTIN, and if now or later he should be charged with War Crimes. I almost had to pull off the road, needless to say. Once I got home I made certain to remove the CNN and MSNBC stations from Sirius XM!