Monday, March 7, 2022

Extra Extra

"You say in your book you were worried about the peaceful transition of power. You even had national security concerns," Guthrie said to Barr during his first live television interview since leaving Trump's administration. "None of this is present in this resignation letter. Didn’t the American people deserve to know what you knew?" (NBC News)

"People who know me know I don't care much about what people think of me," Barr responded. "I think that's one of the reasons I was persuaded to take the attorney general job because I wasn't looking for anything. I don't have a future career. I'm retired and I felt I could just call them as I see them." (Willie Barr-NBC News).

 

“Extra! Extra!
hey, look at
The headline
historical news
Is being made
Extra! Extra!
they're drawing
A red line
around the biggest scoop
Of the decade…” (Dainty June and Her Farmboys/Jule Styne)

 

Willie Barr can never reach any depth too low, too banal, and too obscene, as he just digs deeper and deeper among the muck, the mud, the miseries of life. Selling his book of course, able to tell all NOW, never one to have said a word to the wise THEN, Willie The Con Barr, trips over his own heaping pile of hypocrisy pretending that to have once upon a time told the truth about TRUMPS INSURRECTIONIST INTENTIONS, could have would have done nothing to stop this FASCIST FOOL from trying to overturn the Democracy of America! Yeah, there is a lot more happening in this world than to perhaps pay attention to one of the co-conspirators of TRUMP’S war against America, but then it seems the more we pretend history DID NOT HAPPEN…the more IT HAPPENS AGAIN, AND AGAIN!