Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Dead Zone

Nearly throwing up, deciding whether to watch or just run outside and scream, compelled to listen as best I could, placing my fingers in front of my eyes as I used to do when watching the scariest part of the movie, the scene where the monster appears; there was Trump, all giddy, oh gosh almighty look at me…look at what accomplishments I have told myself I just completed…and love me America, the way I love myself, and sort of, kind of the way I really love my little Princess Ivanka!

Standing behind him were Huey, Lewy and Dewey, Christian Crusaders, but this time fighting for the forces of Evil, all huffed and puffed, pretending that America did NOT only FUCK over the Kurds, the Troops Fighting with the Kurds, all of the Troops who had risked their lives fighting ISIS, but also any single cell of positive reputation as a nation of morals, values and trust. There was Trump one hand holding a check, worth some amazing amount of bribery from Turkey, and the other hand chained to the rotten and ruinous, treason and tyranny of Putin. In the tiny brain of Trump, he lives large, and today has assured himself that war in the Middle East has ended, and only he Trump The Great, made everything better, no, not only better but best, no not only best but perfect, as in the letters he has written to other world leaders when he demands Quid Pro Quo!

Pompeo, and Pence, Little Lindsey and a litany of losers of Republican Oligarchs, puppets, shadow figures, spineless and soulless sheep, all standing by to kiss the Royal Ass of a mad man, lacking empathy but immersed in ego, devoid of decency but rotting in deceit and danger, powerful enough to ensure the world in which we live becomes a Dead Zone, an environment more horrible than place even Stephen King might imagine.

I understand the caution and care, the foolproof defense, the Dems are attempting, but each day Trump retains the title Commander-In-Chief, and each day we the people try to play by the rules, as he Trump, breaks them one at a time…all I sense is doom, dread, and the defeat of democracy!