Friday, October 11, 2019

"I am...I said..."

"I am"... I said To no one there And no one heard at all Not even the chair! "I am"... I cried
"I am"... said I And I am lost and I can't Even say why" I am"... I said I am"... I cried" I am"(“I Am…I Said/Neil Diamond)

Genocide beings, began and will end shortly, the Kurds, will be either dead, or suffer consequences of torture and terror, because a mad man is still provided the power to decide who is Good (as in Nazi’s) and who is Bad (as in choices made by Putin), and the pit hole of Hell formed in Northern Syria by Assad/Putin/ and now Erdogan with loving assistance by a dumb shit whose towers to the sky, financial greed, lack of any empathy Trump has unleashed ISIS, and the end of any trust that a United States agreement  has value. We have become the nation of Trump, promises made, while stabbing you in the back, contracts made, with no intention of ever paying for services, and all moral or ethical standards ignored if even one more dollar can be made! And suddenly as if none of the GOP politicians who had received dirty money from the same Oligarchs, or Ukrainians, the Flying Monkey Brigade of Putin Puppets involved in usurping American priorities for Russian advantage, act the innocent and are appalled, that criminals, treasonous tricksters, donated money to their campaigns. Sometimes the blood on your hands is so deeply entrenched into your pores that unless you remove the entire layer of skin, you can and NEVER will be clean!

And in America, the same GOP politicians seem to look the other way, as Trump demeans, destroys, demolishes any principles that once applied to the office of President demonstrating HIS own Deep State of damage and insisting, that an innocence, a sweet adolescence of innocence by Trump is the only broken law, and to accuse this child of God is a game of JUST playing politics. The Crazies (an infection similar to Rabies/the Zombie Plague) like Giuliani/ Pompeo/Pence/McConnell/McCarthy run a Ponzi Scheme, one in which they fire the career processionals of the Intelligence Community and replace the fact-checkers, the policymakers, the protectors of ethics and Constitutional Law and Order, with the gluttonous, greedy, goons, who would rather bathe in billions of dollars while the rest of this nation begins to rot and ruin in the mildew and mold of Russian interference, and  the free reign of Russian Assets.

And we wait, as Trump calls upon anti-American Militia to shoot so-called spy’s…as Trump disparages anyone his paranoid pod of a brain imagines as brighter than he…as the Christian Crusaders insist, Jesus is the target if we fight back at Trump…as the Trump Children remain as grifters, at the same time in hypocrisy which has become the Trump norm, accuse other children of being the real enemy. Each day Trump remains in office, is one more day of pure uncertainty for this nation, possible extinction of equality for its citizens, a quicker death for our planet, and the permission for willing assassins to murder our democracy and the American citizens who hold on to the hope of freedom! “I am…I said, I am…I cried…by  I do know why!”