Thursday, October 24, 2019

REVOLUTION

As Rachel Maddow often says, “watch this space…” As an American, I am too tired to watch this space or any other space…On October 23, 2019, two days past my birthday, my 70th year on Earth, I listened as I often do, to the mad cow communication fall from the mouth of a man who, without his father’s money, the motivation of the media, the sheer gluttony that Capitalism gone wrong can conjure up, the realization that reality TV has nothing to do with reality, and a growing sentiment in this nation that to hate is powerful and to incite FEAR an extra spice tossed into a witch’s cauldron, I heard both the Commander-In-Chief and a group of Tea Bagging, Oligarch Republicans admit that to lie is a perk of the presidency, and the ability to create any crime, an honored and cherished piece of the Constitution! And today, this day of October 23, 2019, I will no longer, as a citizen and human of the United States, tolerate the tyranny and treason, the bullying and blackmail, the corrosive decomposing of Democracy…and I will OPENLY URGE this nation and those who care about the here and now and the next generation of our families…TO REVOLT! No longer RESIST, because that has gotten us nowhere at all, but to plan a REVOLUTION against a Russian Asset, his Crime Family and Crime Cabinet, his felonious family members, and the co-conspirators known as the Grand Old Party! 

Trump’s cult of anarchists has stated that the President of the United States of America can, willfully, intentionally, commit any crime, even the murder of another American, and not be held accountable. I could mutter WTF a million times, but it only resonates with deaf ears. The Colonies evoked a REVOLUTION against a King regarding taxation without representation. I am beyond my level of understanding, or respect for anyone sitting in the White House, who uses the Constitution as toilet paper, and who is enabled by a group of politicians and VERY BIGOTED and STUPID  people to let this nation’s DEMOCRACY die, and along with-it FREEDOM, EQUALITY, HONOR, TRUTH AND RESPECT.

When does this newest REVOLUTION begin, and I am willing to risk my life so this nation is rid of Putin’s Puppet…Trump!