Friday, October 4, 2019

HIUH!

THIS IS A SERIOUS QUESTIONS: For all of the Attorney’s out there, all of the Constitutional Experts out there, for ANYONE who can interpret the law, ANYONE who can discern good from bad, evil from righteousness…please help me understand, how a criminal caught in the act of being a traitor, IS still the President of this nation…please help me understand why it takes so much time when right in front of the American public’s eyes, Trump has committed articles of Impeachment…and he remains in office.

No cute excerpts from songs, no more analogies to books written of movies filmed, no story from any of my relatives…but how the fuck is it that the Republicans can play by any dirty trick they desire, and the Dems somehow hesitate, debate, ponder and waste time defending the Constitution an MY rights as an American citizen…

I am serious, I DO NOT GET THIS treason, treachery, and the debacle of democracy…please if you understand this hesitation in the IMPEACHMENT of a hacked in the agent of Russia known as Trump, enabled by McConnell and Barr, explain…I am completely lost!