Friday, October 25, 2019

now and then

“What serious finder of fact can you name that identifies information in five-minute increments and does it on television and flips from one side to the other?” Gowdy asked the Fox News hosts. “Grand jury doesn’t do it. Your local sheriff doesn’t do it. The United States attorney doesn’t do it.” “I was an utter, unmitigated failure,” Gowdy said. “Which is why in the one investigation I ran, we interviewed 103 people. One hundred and two of them were done behind closed doors. Only one was done publicly, and that didn’t go very well.”

A group of Republican lawmakers loyal to President Trump stormed an impeachment inquiry congressional session Wednesday, forcing it to a standstill for much of the day. Democrats said the disruption indicated that the GOP is “desperate” after Tuesday’s testimony shed critical new light on the president’s actions toward Ukraine.

I don’t care which Talking Head, from whichever supposed news station you watch, I don’t care which poll you pretend is reasonable as related by some kind of Pollster/News Analyst, I don’t care if you were a Bernie or Bust/ a Jill Stein is Cool/I JUST Hate Hillary/My Vote Would have Never Counted/I Am Making America Great By Voting for the Most Anti-American Candidate Ever…I could give a shit right now…because as I write this…our nation, your nation, this nation is on the brink… NO has fallen off the brink and is in a DEEP DIVE of destroying democracy BECAUSE… Putin owns Trump/Trump owns McConnell/ McConnell owns the GOP, and a bunch of Evangelical bullshiters owes a lot of money on their loans and mortgages, not to God but to Capitalists who own America and want this nation to destroy FREEDOM/EQUALITY/JUSTICE…

Trump remains Commander-In-Chief, and we all will die a death from this, sorry, but it won’t be slow!