Thursday, January 9, 2020

Cuckoo's Nest

It was too late for me to comment on a blog, last night, and I learned that doing so anyway, right before sleep, creates a kind of drunken stupor, and even though alcohol can make you tired it is not a real healthy narcotic to provide a sound sleep. So I hemmed and hawed, tried to avoid as much of my News App as possible, but somehow still stewed regarding the selfish lengths and self-serving permission granted by and to Trump from his army of Republican Oligarch’s, and full of paranoia and jealousy how Trump has marched us to the brink of war and honestly has not even taken one baby step back from edges of a deep disastrous Black Hole of Trump’s own design!

Then this morning, images and a warning appeared on my news feed. The first was that image of Transcending from the room with the window sunlit and bright as if Jesus himself might say “Onward Christian Soldier,” but more revolting than that I looked closely at two groups of people surrounding the Narcissistic Sociopath, Trump. First his Christian Crusader VP, Pence, and his Christian Crusader Secretary Pompeo, both in a stance as if praying before their God of War, hand-folded in front of the genitals, heads bowed down almost looking at their lips moving to the words “Come On Jesus, Bring on the Rapture.

But even more comical and pathetic to me, were the array of Toy Soldiers in the Military finest, covered in stripes of gold and pins of valor, wearing hats whose brims seemed way too big for the emptiness of their head, and all suddenly all I could imagine were the North Korean Generals, as they stood as stooges as Kin -Jung-Un another bird who has flown from the Cuckoo’s Nest pretended that HE and HE alone was smart enough to even tie his shoes, let alone light the first match to ignite a storm of life-ending ballistic missiles. The clown show has finally made it to our Military and each and every overly decorated Douchebag, (oops I mean General and the ex-Lobbyist now Secretary of Defense), reminded of the “I Was Just Following Orders.” of the military men of previous despots and derelicts. And then the topper, the one thing that was no longer satire, as I listened to the audio of the REAL VP of this nation Sean Hannity, mansplain’ how war should be fought and his professional (PROFESIONAL, AS IN THIS IS HOW I WIPE MYSELF AFTER I MAKE A DOODY,) that we really should not be a sissy, and blast those damn Iranians to shreds! (I grew up as a kid going to the Manor Theater, we had 17 Cartoons and then the Double Attraction Featured Films,)…and thought to myself…first the cartoons (the Military/Pence and Pompeo, and now the scary creature feature Sean Hannity, and Trump the star playing the THING!