Saturday, January 11, 2020

Murder She Wrote

I had spent approximately six weeks assisting my Aunt Meercy’s relocation her Miami Garden’s Condo, to eventually a Senior Living Apartment in Pittsburgh. She had spent one hurricane too many sitting in the hallway, with her neighbor (both ladies at the time in the mid 80’s), using a Sterno Oven for hot food, while the electricity was out, and only venturing into their respective bedrooms at night. A very self-reliant working woman from the 1950s and 1960’s now a widow, enhanced a stubbornness, that only I, her favorite nephew and God Son could ratchet away and convince her independence would still be maintained, but with family around her, and maybe a few blizzards, but lots of workers to plow the snow. Spending the time e with my Aunt provided great opportunities and memories, and also lots of watching reruns of “Murder She Wrote.” (My Aunt had a habit of placing the sound on mute during the commercials, and for the 60 seconds they played she would review what had taken place and how she, had become a soothe and more importantly how she could call out a liar the moment they began their con and lies.) When I live this life now, (me beginning my 70th year of life,) I think of my Aunt Meercy and wonder how she would be SCREAMING, as I have now done, in CALLING OUT anyone or anything Trump!

It has not even a been a full week and the rational and reason, jacked up, and injected into the False Narrative of why and when and how Trump decided, on his own (with a few of his ass licking, the Russian Mafia own my body and soul so-called advisors) has morphed into a series of treasonous insecure lies about ow Obama made me do it…this is not like Benghazi…Hillary started it, imminent death, doom and disaster…one embassy was going to be attacked, no make that four, no I mean five…American contractors and engineers were in harm's way…and I am the Walrus, I am the Walrus, coo-coo-ka-co, coo, coo-ka -co!

The media is delirious with joy, bringing back some of our favorite Talking Heads/Experts/Ex Republicans (always so brave and bold with the letter EX in front of Republicans…and FOX News with the PR of from the FIRM Putin/The Devil/and Hannity have decided to go worth the old standard, Dems love Terrorists and the GOP is the real hero of the American people (that is why many of us will speak Russian very soon.) The Fucking coward, lying bastard Trump was Impeached, he told us way back before he even ran for office that the best way to get re-elected is to start a war. Come on America, no benefit of the doubt with the most devious douchebags to ever set foot in the Oval Office. My Aunt Meercy has since passed, but I am certain, she has placed her TV set in  Heaven on MUTE, and is screaming to God, Trump is LYING!