Tuesday, January 7, 2020

I call BS

I need a hero I'm holding out for a hero 'til the end of the night He's {She’s} gotta be strong And he's {she’s} gotta be fast
And he's {she’s} gotta be fresh from the fight I need a hero I'm holding out for a hero 'til the morning light
He's {She’s} gotta be sure And it's gotta be soon And he's {she’s} gotta be larger than life! Larger than life/”I’m Holding Out For a Hero/Jim Steinman.

What BULL SHIT, what Fucking BULL SHIT, let me count the ways and the PEOPLE! BS, John Bolton says if he receives a SUBPOENA from the Senate he will appear! BS, Bolton knows #Moscow Mitch ain’t never gonna, gosh darn do that…EVER…BS Mittens Romney all 1% of him the vessel of the Mormon Church, says well, folk I am nothing but a coward in an expensive suit, and if Uncle #Moscow Mitch doesn’t want witnesses in the Impeachment Trial to prove guilt or innocence, we Howdy Do, Gosh Darn on Brigham Youngs Bible I stand with him. Oh yeah and then Mittens says, well gosh darn and all that apple pie, maybe after we don’t have witnesses we will see if we need witnesses, so maybe, and this IS just a maybe because I make no commitments to anyone but me, I may vote to have John Bolton appear. BS, again to John Bolton, cause if you got something to say, that will actually make America great again, because it is rabid enough to actually IMPEACH Trump, then go any news channel and hand on Bible or not (cause Bibles these days are a dime a dozen)…speak to the Americans as a real Patriot would, you know as might a HERO for DEMOCRACY, and let us all hear all the fucking dirt and danger, and decay you have on Trump and his lie upon lie!

Oh, yeah and for all of the Moderate Republicans (MODERATE MY ASS) or should I say they have their heads moderately up Trump's anal opening, (not his mouth, the other end) I call BS on you, Murkowski, Aunt Bea Collins, Joni, Kiss Ass, Ernst, Cory, Pretend I am Invisible Gardner, where are your voices…Hope upon hope the people of Alaska/Maine/Iowa/and Colorado, become real hero’s and vote these BULL SHIT ARTISTS out of office. Imagine Trump Impeached and suddenly the newest War in the Middle East is moved at least one second back on the Dooms Day Clock!