Thursday, June 11, 2020

LANDSLIDE

I took my love; I took it down
Climbed a mountain and I turned around
And I saw my reflection in the snow-covered hills
‘til the landslide brought me down
Oh, mirror in the sky, what is love?
Can the child within my heart rise above?
Can I sail through the changin' ocean tides?
Can I handle the seasons of my life? (Landslide/Stevie Nicks)

The confusion, the chaos, the contempt, the criminal continuation of careless, and direct consciousness to manipulate and insight fear, and hate, via the nature of a Pandemic, or the lack of nurturing of a Maniac, has been a burden more than my 70 years of life has ever experienced. The deception, almost as if it was intentional defecation upon our sovereignty as citizens, the endless deliberate division, and the lies have grown so out of proportion, I actually feel the need to run and hide, and SCREAM! I know SILENCE EQUALS DEATH, and yet the more I SHOUT, the more my throat aches, my heart hurts, and my soul begs to just implode and give in. I can no longer with any amount of positive energy, read the headlines, watch the newscasts, or hear one more word from men and women, who, has become a dangerous CULT, and have begun worshipping a FALSE IDOL! It is no longer, a question of how much lower or deeper or uglier or more rotten can Trump go, but a simple reality that HE will, like acid and the toxins from a nuclear power plant, destroy all that ever was, and will never be the same. It is, as Stevie Nicks so eloquently wrote a LANDSLIDE…

The streets of Provincetown are semi-awake, the visitors and townsfolk walking with masks, trying their best to make the best of the next day, which seems like the day before, or someday that was or might be or never be again, greet one another and as full as their hearts want to become, there is still an emptiness.  I passed the wharf and noticed a sign regarding PARASAILING, flying from the earth the sky and back again, something all of us no matter how old or young can and could do…and I grew melancholy, and then mad. And my mind raced and tried to reason with my gut…but both were relentless and resistant. All I could think of was that NOW with trump and his Enablers his Treasonous Thugs if we even tried to fly, we only would fall to earth because HE is such a force of evil that anything free, will only drop dead and die. I am in mourning for America, and I, and those I love, and those I wish I could know…THIS HAS TO END, HE HAS TO END!