Thursday, June 25, 2020

lets call them out

I will make this BLOG a rather short one, at least in regard to my lengthy dissertations I have sadly grown accustomed to writing. (With Trump and his Flying Monkey’s/his Good Nazi’s/ his Evangelical American Taliban/his sanctimonious and selfish lackey's such as McConnell/Barr/ Mnuchin, and his Nepotism Den in Evil the Prince and Princess Kushner, as well as Dumb Jr, and his slap-stick comedian second banana brother Dumber, there is so much to write about; brevity is never my “GO TO!”

I believe that SILENCE DOES EQUAL DEATH, and if you have ever read any of my blogs YOU will know I repeat that phrase over and over and OVER again. The mere fact that the GOP Senate Majority has said nothing in defiance of Trump’s selfish desire to stop testing or underfund testing or just ignore testing and tracing, ONLY because by doing so we as a nation may actually come to discover what we already know, (at least those of us who wear masks and social distance, and know the Earth is Round) that the Pandemic is real and is not (as Trump’s racist referral, just The Kung Flu), and BY knowing the real numbers his chances for re-election diminish as the deaths arise! I also believe and YOU can choose one of the intentions or all, that by purposefully permitting COVID-19 to spread, Trump is A) a pre-meditated murderer B)is guilty of manslaughter C ) a sadistic pervert  D ) a danger to the health and welfare of our American Society or as I said E) ALL OF THE ABOVE.

AND, I believe that it is NOW the time to refer to the GOP Senators who either laugh this off, or say Trump is such a jokester, or fly through the Senate Halls ignoring any response, or who just hide under some immoral rock to begin to be called out as A) co-conspirators for murder, B) pre-meditated murderers, C ) Enemies of the State. And I believe any interviewer should first ask why is there no more testing or tracing and once they demure to Trump out of their own self-serving survival they too should be called out for MURDER and assisted SUICIDE!