Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Like a Virgin

I made it through the wilderness
Somehow I made it through
Didn't know how lost I was
Until I found you
I was beat
Incomplete
I'd been had, I was sad and blue
But you made me feel
Yeah, you made me feel
Shiny and new
Hoo, Like a virgin
Touched for the very first time
Like a virgin
When your heart beats
Next to mine ( Like a Virgin- Madonna)

Just had to make one more comment regarding Brett The Virgin Kavanaugh…he and his 1950’s housewife, really completed his sad story, of being the victim, while posing for the propaganda channel, FOX…It ain’t about your account Brett, it's about the disregard for women, stemming from Trump and his pussy grabbing to the mere idea that ALL the male Senators were too ball-less to actually sit in front of a woman and demean her for suggesting she was the aggressor and not the victim…

When I'm ridin' 'round the world
And I'm doin' this and I'm signin' that
And I'm tryin' to make some girl, who tells me
Baby, better come back maybe next week
Can't you see I'm on a losing streak?
I can't get no, oh, no, no, no, hey, hey, hey
That's what I say, I can't get no, I can't get no
I can't get no satisfaction, no satisfaction
No satisfaction, no satisfaction ( Satisfaction- The Rolling Stones)


And on another note: Trump loves to tell us via Tweet, or as he stands in front of his MAGA Nazi, bigots the real truth. He is such a narcism that he must let us know that he knows exactly what he has been up to. Thinking the rest of the world is as stupid as his cult followers, Trump always announces some dirty action, he has already been a part of, pretending that his name calling IS calling out the real culprit. Smart people understand this, dumb fuckers don’t. Today, September 25, Trump called the Dem Senators a CON MEN…actually as he does he repeated the words CON MEN a few times…Trump tried to explain the Dems were performing some kind of grifter activity regarding Brett The Virgin Kavanaugh. All the while, McConnell refused to release any real background information on Brett The Virgin, Grassley refuses to have the FBI investigate any more new evidence, and Trump has had Brett The Virgin at the White House so many times one has to wonder if the two men are lovers! Imagine the art of the deal made between Brett the Virgin, Trump the Pussy Grabber. We have so little time left and so few ounces of opportunity to save this nation!