Monday, September 24, 2018

TRANSPARENCY

What a Putz…a piece of Putin, pompous, protracted puke, pretending that HE insists on transparency…What the Fuck, TRANSPARENCY…And standing in front of a gaggle of reporters, imagining himself some Emperor, some King, some gift of God, Trump dared to insist that HE demands transparency…and no single reporter had the balls, the spine, the little guts to shout out, then show us your tax returns, let us look at your financial statements, let's see all the reams of paper hidden from the public, regarding your “GET OUT OF JAIL, FREE, Jurist Kavanaugh.

It happened to me so fast, I was about to escape the confines of the locker room at the very filthy and overrated 24 Hour Fitness in WEHO, but as is the case a bunch of Silver Sneaker men of MY certain age, had to fluff and dry, had to use an entire bench to line up their clothes, had to stand in front of three lockers at one time…ONE of them being mine…and there I was standing right in front of the TV…how Trump's tongue did not fall out or explode as he said he demands TRANSPARENCY, amazed me. All cocky, all conceded, all consumed with the emptiness that fills his narcissistic body instead of a heart or conscience, he acts as if the halo of the angels was made of gold and sent by Jesus himself to anoint him, rather than the fear that Putin has not only videos of Trump but a tom of IOU’s worth billions…


I finally felt my gut-grabbing at my throat, I could feel the tiny tendons as if they were fingers trying to climb out of my mouth and die. So, I had to be rude, I had to use my COME ON ALREADY MEN OF MY AGE, stop acting like teenaged boys primping and posing, or like Drag Queens all perfumed and polished…just move! TRANSPARENCY, TRUMP dared to use that word and no one, NO ONE asked him about his shadowy, dark, and dim world of lies and secrets…I got out of the gym just in time…but I am still stuck living in America, and I have begun to fear each and every moment!