Wednesday, July 25, 2018

huh

Its another hot, sticky day in LA, we are almost in triple digits, I know, I know, its LA, we have mountains, the ocean, the desert, valleys and all kind of groovy Southern California toys to enjoy, but as an ex Pittsburgher, who has purposely forgotten the real riggers of the four seasons, I am cranky, I am nudgy, and I HATE TRUMP and his hypocrisy even more…its like he gave me poison ivy and by mistake, I began to itch the few spots of puffy skin and then the poison has traveled all over my already hot, humid and hating Trump body.

So, instead of scratching the scabs on my arm from the poison ivy, I have one more itch to settle and then maybe forget that anything Trump touches dies. So, now the Evangelicals all full of holy shit themselves are telling us, do not judge Trump and his digressions, his adulterous behavior with wife number three, or even with the previous ladies who had to sell themselves out for a big cash donation. Nope, Franklin Graham and Jerry Falwell Junior, think Jesus has a plan for Trump (you know like filling the Supreme Court with nine Evangelical Justices), so leave this poor humble fumbling for his dick man alone.

But then here is the catch, for this mother fucking hypocrites…these Evangelicals are promoting this theory that the LGBTQ should not be able to foster or adopt children. (Well maybe now, the kidnapped brown kids), because being GAY is a sin. HMMMMMM…as I scratch m poison ivy…let me think…Barron Trump, yeah remember him Melania’s anchor baby is living in a house where his father has so far been held accountable for at least two affairs with other women while married to Mrs. Be Better Trump. Barron lives in a house where at least a dozen women have accused his father of either rape or sexually assaulting them. Barron lives in a house of a liar, a money launderer, a racist, a homophobe, a misogynist…and the Evangelical Christian Snake Oil Salespeople are gonna tell me Jesus is not happy to know that GAYS might want to adopt kids.  


Now how exactly does any of that shit make any sense!