Thursday, July 19, 2018

wind beneath

Did you ever know that you're my hero,
And everything I would like to be?
I can fly higher than an eagle,
For you are the wind beneath my wings. (Wind Beneath My Wings/Better Midler)

It ain’t just the blackmail, the bullshit, the banker's dollars…nope it ain’t just the coy KGB-ish mind control on an easily cracked conscience, so void of character, critical thinking…nope, it ain’t the sociopathic sinkholes permitting promises of perfection that sprout every time he walks into a room like Herman Munster, in such disarray because he can’t walk and talk at the same time…It ain’t got that swing because he can’t do a thing while under the voodoo that Putin does so well. Trump is the simpleton, watch him try to answer a question. Look closely as he leans forward, when pressed with questions, stare deeply as he folds his arms across his chest then sits back, never moving his head right to left and only squinting his eyes, almost within he has the ability to close them, thinking like a three-year-old if I can’t see you, you can’t see me. BUT IT AIN’T JUST any or all of that that has given rise to the potential of a fascist/authoritarian government coming to the United States. Putin is good at being bad, but better than badass Putin, we have mad man Mitch McConnell/delusional Devin Nunes/radical Paul Ryan and a bunch of Conservative Christian GOP men who love to sell secrets for sex.  The USA could have sighed a big relief if not for our own brand of the really bad guy, the ones who will slit your throat as they look you in the eye. The ones who preach the Lord's righteousness while robbing, raping, and ruining your life with the advice of the Devil.

Trump his too lazy, too stupid, too ignorant, to incompetent, incapable of even feeding himself, so for him to soar the lengths and height he a travels to date, he needs the wind beneath his fucked up and small wings. The problem, of course, is what Putin knows and controls regarding Trump. Of course, Trump has been an asset for the Russians, but we pretend, in this nation to pooh-pooh such extreme ideas. But in a split second, if any majority of Republican politician actually cared about country before party, or had the backbone and balls and empathy for democracy they (THE GOP) could convene as many Benghazi style show and tell committee meetings to place each and every member of the Trump Crime Family under oath and solve this whole collusion criminal act. But instead, the virus of Trump oozes and spreads, infecting everything it touches.

It might have appeared to go unnoticed,
But I've got it all here in my heart.
I want you to know I know the truth, of course, I know it.

I would be nothing without you. (Wind Beneath My Wing/Bette Midler)