Saturday, July 7, 2018

Tom, Nancy, Chuck

I receive at least two dozen emails from organizations or representatives for particular politicians or causes from saving the wildlife, our natural resources, the Constitution, democracy almost each and every day. I have a limited income, and with agencies such as Planned Parenthood, NARAL, the ACLU, local food banks, also keen on my list of places to spend my money, it has been a difficult decisions or better yet priority of gifts to give. I know I am not alone, and I am proud of the donations I can afford. I MARCH, I RESIST, I DONATE, I CARE!  Again, I am not alone, thank goodness in participating with all of the above. I believe, to sit idly by and just be an asterisk in the history books is not enough for me to leave behind, once my time to make a difference has come and gone. I am proudly an American who happens to believe in freedom, equality, justice for all and that the separation between church and state was indeed a powerful message by our Founding Fathers, albeit history as it does so well have proven the hypocrisy of an intended policy versus the actual implementation. (slavery, women rights, LGBT rights to name a few where the Church somehow seemed to ignore the state). I had been raised to respect authority, and to communicate as best I could with those people in places of authority.  I once tried believer in the adage, so well communicated by Michelle Obama, when they go low, we go high or was it higher…I also believe in the quote the SILENCE EQUALS DEATH, and NEVER AGAIN. I am an American who happens to be Homosexual, Jewish, and as a student of history, when its particulars relate to generations before me of people just like me, I will NOT permit after learning the lessons to treat them as if they were some nutty reports by the bimbo’s and bozo’s from FOX News. I have tried to reason with friends and even some family as to the evil and disaster that is Trump and a Republican Party more concerned about protecting their political positions than the people they are supposed to represent, but I discovered that when my GrandPa Buncher told me yelling into the wind, just gives you a sore throat, so waste no time in doing so, rather speak up, speak out while people are hypnotized by the quiet, because it not only saves your throat, but the unconscious mind listens. I am unique as an individual, but my circumstances as an American citizen living in 2018 are very similar to many others. 

There is a point to my semi-pompous sounding introductory paragraph and that point is simply I am tired of playing fair. I am tired of be the nice guy, who lets the other person debate, the benefits of affordable health care, one person one vote, a women reproductive rights, social security, the destruction of a family unit and the kidnapping of children, and OH YEAH the destruction and devious assault on our democratic principles. I m a Liberal/Progressive/Democrat in politics and have been supportive of most of the ideas and ideals those three subgroups have represented. But suddenly, I am tired, very tired, of how the current leadership of Tom Perez (DNC), Nancy Pelosi (Minority Leader of the House), and Chuck Schumer (Senate Minority Leader), are seemingly so eager to continue acting CIVIL, as the Republican Party and the Trump Crime Family have (ever since the far election of President Obama, and to this day) CONSTANTLY diminished civility, and have ignored the will of the majority of the population’ needs for health, welfare and their pursuit of happiness. The majority of mail I receive, telling me just $3 more, or an additional $25 will bring down the GOP, is both an insult and a con game, when all three leaders STILL play stupid and drop over dead by Trump/McConnell and Ryan. 


When will the so-called Democratic leadership start leading…not in a defensive manner but in an offensive, obnoxious, overt manner, using the same dirty tricks that Mitch McConnell must masturbate over each and every night! Tom, Nancy, Chuck I have been in your corner, I have replied to URGENT ACTION NEEDED NOW tons of meals, and all I see for my money’s worth is all three of you getting in the way of that so-called Blue Wave in November. Trump is a narcissist, but often time I believe the three of you, Tom, Nancy, and Chuck you need to check your ego’s at the door and listen to real people, who can make a change.