Tuesday, April 14, 2020

4/13/20

It is about, 8:35pm Pacific Standard Time, on the evening of April 13, 2020, as I write this blog. I tried to avoid any more news, this Monday, after a debacle that even I, living through 1179 days, of a, hacked into office, of a man called President, because that is the title our Constitution has provided, but a man who is nothing but a sociopathic/narcissist, criminally insane, sad excuse for a human! I had to look one more time into the headlights as that deer was crossing the road, and for my inexcusable insistence that I remain aware of the health of this nation…all I received was a reminder of just how dangerous, sick, and unstable Trump was, is and will be!

As I write this, 23,604 Americans have died of COVID-19! And all that I saw today, on television, until MSNBC had the SMARTS to stop showing it, was a PROPAGANDA FILM, that I a taxpayer, helped underwrite, demonstrating that Trump knew nothing ahead of time, it was the Democrats and Media, making up stories, and promoting lies, and that the Obama Administration are the real culprits, in the FAILURE, by Trump, to act in a preventative manner, to try and stop the COVID-19, from murdering Americans! I watched, a few moments of the Trump MELTDOWN/DEFER/BLAME/GASLIGHT/DENIAL/and absolute lack of empathy for anyone of anything, EXCEPT, of course, the simple fact that TRUMP wants to be re-elected, and will let as many people die to do so! There is no HYPERBOLE, or DRAMA, or HISTRIONICS, in what I am writing, just the sad shame that a sadder man is continuing his sham, his snake-oil game of smoke and mirrors, and getting away with premeditated murder, or is it called manslaughter!

The month of January could have been the most PREEMPTIVE PERIOD in Trump’s legacy. The month of February could at least STILL been a period in which the OFFENSE was taken, the beginning through the middle of March, at least a game of EVEN-STEVEN could have been reached, but none of that ever happened. And now, with his Cultists of Liars, and Lechers, of Feces Collectors, of Collaborators for a Serial Killer, Trump is angry that his sheer selfishness, and total lack of intelligence, or humanity is FINALLY being shoved in his face! I can only watch, and rant, and write, but I CANNOT sit by and be silent, and permit this MURDERER, think the red on his hands is not the BLOOD of MY NATION!  I write this on a Monday night, hoping that at least expressing the angst, anxiety, and anger I am feeling, will at least ease a bit, so I can sleep. But then, as long as Trump remains in office, and no one of power sees fit that TRUMP is UNFIT to continue serving as the President, I still must awaken to the next day, and worry, how much further will we slip into that ENDLESS BLACK HOLE!