Saturday, April 25, 2020

more dangerous stupid

Just a few items for a Saturday (April 25, 2020) to be exact. (I promised myself that when this crisis becomes either a new norm, and we as a nation deal with it, as we might any blight on our society, or if, SCIENCE/MEDICINE/TECHNOLOGY, willing, there is a vaccine for it, I will record my own resistance, rant, rave and review of a maddening world, in which I find myself in the present, and hopefully will use with great wisdom and a bit of caution for the generation proceeding me, as a guideline. History used to be a helpful glance into the future, and once upon a time kept the present from falling apart! (Now it seems a generation of self-loathing loons, motivated by an even more insecure self-loathing criminal, believe that HISTORY, AND FACT AND SCIENCE, are taboo, and only hoaxes used to keep Jesus and Christianity out of Judiciary System and to maintain this nation as a DEMOCRACY, rather than cherished THEOCRACY!) But I digress.

First item is the homicidal tendencies of one Brian Kemp, Governor of Georgia, who has decided that the Health of the Economy, is of far more importance than his fellow Georgians. His Let’s all Party and Play Plot to excite the “south shall rise again,” KKK, MAGA Republican base, has been discussed in too many ways as a fool's errand, so I shall not expand upon that bit of sad information. But today, I listened as the Mayor of Albany, Georgia lamented that his city will follow the Governor’s order, based not on science, but on a promise, by the Governor (who only opened up his state because he really, no I mean REALLY, wanted to kiss not only Trump’s ass, but the even the hemorrhoids, only to discover, that Trump’s allegiance is to himself, and his future fourth wife, Ivanka), that testing kits, testing labs, and of course the states national Guard would ensure that everything is in working order. So, now as an accomplice to homicide, and suicide, the Mayor of Albany, Georgia is on the list of the “I was just following orders,” gang of murderers! Consider the choice, a REPUBLICAN POLITICIANS’ PROMIS,  versus, SCIENCE! (And on a personal note, I was lucky enough, eons ago to work at a camp in Cleveland Georgia, Camp Barney Medintz, and ever since maintained good friends who still reside in the state of Georgia. They are wonderful, loving, intelligent good people, so I worry for them and the direction of doom and death their Governor is taking!

The second item, at first glance, is trivial, but for me it resonates as a MUCH larger piece of HYPOCRISY, originating from the Crime Family known as TRUMP! Melania tweeted her Thoughts and Prayers regarding the 53,418 deaths of Americans (by the time I post this sadly that number may rise.) How touching, one might assume, but I am not that one, I assume, Melania had someone on her PR team write the tweet, and I assume that she has never listened to her “trick,” oops, I mean husband NEVER, EVER, mention his deeply felt remorse for the death of so many, especially, all the while insisting the COVID-19 was just a flu, a hoax, a Democratic Political Plot, and a nuisance, denying him his magic elixir of MAGA Fascist Rallies. If Melania, cared, she might try harder to convince her Donald, to say a few thoughts and prayers of his own,( But maybe the Pre-Nuptial states clearly that a wife be  used as a prop and a “babe,” only) The thing about Melania and her “Be Best,” Bull Shit, is that it is never relevant toward her own family’s behavior, but always for the rest of us. And the thing about THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS, is they have never worked to stop mass shooting, or invoke better gun laws or bring back the lives of the innocent.  And for me, all the phrase THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS tell me is, here is a GOOD excuse for doing nothing!