Thursday, July 6, 2017

Rainbows

Is it the Rainbow’s end, the origins of the Rainbow, or just the miraculous identity of the colors inside the Rainbow that hold the magic, the mystery, some mayhem and the ability to seek more…Not quite sure, but I am very certain that when a Rainbow is present, we too should be present, so much so to understand just how unique and utterly weird, and wild this piece of nature can become.

It is time, once again for Joe and I to travel to our Neverland, our Oz, our Place Among the Pines, our Grovers Corner, our place in which the two of us become one, in the one place which (sorry Walt Disney) is our happiest place on Earth.

So for today, amidst the the creature named Trump and his Flying Monkeys filled with mischief, his Henchmen full of hate, his Lemmings never satisfied with truth but relishing fiction…so even among all of that, TODAY I will write happy. I have conflict leaving the horror of hypocrisy to continue without being called out…I have conflict, never wanting to EVER have history finding me NOT Resisting a tyrant, a con and an idiot…But Jet Blue awaits, Boston is calling, Cape Air (with only 7 seats) is nagging and of course Provincetown, with arms so wide open is whispering come home already, come home.  So today (of course with lots of nervousness because when I fly i must be the one flying the plane), I am headed away form the immediate danger of dictatorship ready to as the song, goes “Fucking Dance”, my dance of pure joy. See you in my dreams!