Monday, July 24, 2017

Here are the Clowns

More lies, more corruption, more perjury, more Putin
The lowest common denominator has been breached
Idiots roam the streets of Washington DC…
I know Hillary was the evil incarnate…But look at this partial gang of goons…
Proud you voted against your own interests…happy you showed that Clinton gal a thing or two… Send In the Clowns is a song written by Stephen Sondheim for the 1973 musical A Little Night Music, an adaptation of Ingmar Bergman's film Smiles of a Summer Night. It is a ballad from Act Two, in which the character DesirĂ©e reflects on the ironies and disappointments of her life. Here Are the Clowns is a song written by Gerry Buncher, just an average citizen horrified by  imagery of the dumb destroying democracy. it is a ballad from the first act of a very dour tragedy.

Isn't it rich? (They may be rich)
Are we a pair?(But they’re still a joke)
Me here, at last, on the ground (Something you spit out)
You in mid-air(After you toke)
Send in the clowns(Here are the clowns)
Isn't it bliss?(One is a fool)
Don't you approve?(One, communist spy)
One who keeps tearing around(One who keeps nazi supplies)
One who can't move(One we despise)
Where are the clowns?(These are the clowns)
Send in the clowns (We’ve hacked in the clowns)

Just when I'd stopped opening doors(Just when we hoped crazy had died) 
Finally knowing the one that I wanted was yours(Freedom is bleeding Ms Liberty cries)
Making my entrance again with my usual flair(Speaking in stupid again with unusual flair)
Sure of my lines(Tweeting more lies)
No one is there(Nobody cares)
Don't you love farce?(They smell like fart)
My fault, I fear(They fart, we hear)
I thought that you'd want what I want(They want what they want) 
Sorry, my dear(Rigid with fear)
But where are the clowns?(But they are clowns)
There ought to be clowns(Con-men renown)

Quick, send in the clowns(Shit, those fucking clowns)