Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Knowing is not the same

 Knowing something is not the same as understanding IT, for me! Witnessing reactions can never replace the actual ACTION, nor excuse the INEXCUSABLE FOR ME! I might comprehend the machinations of mindless minions, but I will NEVER accept their inadequacies and inabilities to be human, void of morals or values; replacing those most basic principles of humanity with sheer selfishness, self-serving, and servitude toward a monster, a criminal, and the inhuman and inhumane evilness…which erodes, erases and eliminates the mere existence of BEING!

 

The fact that the Republicans in the Senate are debating the INSURRECTION-SEDITION-TREASON-TYRANNY pretending that Trump is out of office, so none of his Domestic Terrorism matters, is in itself an admittance that they “ARE JUST FOLLOWING ORDERS,” and that they, INDEED, remain COMPLICIT to HIS crimes! Death destruction the attempted demise of Democracy, and somehow, WE THE PEOPLE, are supposed to “GET OVER IT!” I cannot just “GET OVER IT,” nor do I want to “LET IT GO!” My freedoms have been harmed, my sanity pushed to the limits, my yearning for truth and honor stretched forever, not easily recoiled. Oh yeah, and the only recourse some of the GOP COWARDLY Senators have is to state they will not seek re-election…no STATEMENT that Trump was and is guilty, no DEMAND he is tried as an Enemy of the State…JUST their usual denial and “I COULD GIVE A SHIT ABOUT AMERICA” response.

 

And on top of all of THAT as if THAT in itself was not enough to have an anxiety attack every hour on the hour, these same Senators somehow wish to pontificate and play politics with the health of Americans, by debating JUST HOW MUCH MONEY IS TOO MUCH MONEY to assist most AMERICANS to survive this PANDEMIC…which of course was made worse, by Trump…the person for which they have pledged their allegiances. Knowing something is not the same as understanding IT, for me!