Sunday, January 10, 2021

Say something

  

“Say something, I'm giving up on you

I'll be the one, if you want me to
Anywhere, I would've followed you

Say something, I'm giving up on you

And I am feeling so small
It was over my head
I know nothing at all” (
"Say Something"/ Ian Axel Chad King, and Mike Campbell) 

 

The lyrics evoke the emotion felt when choosing to leave a failed relationship even though love still remains, imploring the lover to make a statement that could potentially convince the singer to salvage the relationship instead.

 

Quite a relevant song for Mother Pence’s little boy Mikey Pence. So, it seems that his, Orange King, Donnie The Turd, made NO EFFORT, to even send a text, a call, reach out, or follow up with the VP as HE was holed up in a bunker hiding from the TRUMP INSURRECTIONISTS, who also, were chanting “Hang Pence!” WHAT, Mikey (let me lick any entrail drippings) Pence the “GO TO GUY,” or is it the “GO TO JERK,” is being shunned, threatened, and ignored by PENCE’S own admission, a gift from God!

 

They never learn, ANYONE, EVERYONE, who supports, adores, and follows Trumps, delusional and self-serving journey into HELL! Poor Mikey, thinking TRUMP, ever gave him one shit!