Sunday, January 31, 2021

EXACTLY

  

It was Saturday morning, January 30, 2021, to be exact. It was the seventh day, of my attempt NOT to first use the remote and immediately switch on Cable News…NOT to click the News App on my Phone, scroll up and down left and right reading the news as if my life depended on doing so…to try and NOT perseverate over the shortcomings of the nation and the world from the day before! My level of angst had been growing at an alarming pace, my worry about the loss of reason, the sheer void of conscience, the cowards choosing their political self-preservation over the people, the hypocrisy from the hyenas heinous and hideous NOW calling for unity, as is the usual game plan, for Republicans when they are caught as Enemies of the State. NO, I WAS NOT going to let myself become worked up, whipped to a frenzy by the madness and machinations of CRAZY. One to never remain silent, I debated with myself, as to how I could or would approach another extended day, week, and month of the year 2020; my voice I said to no one but me, I must express myself…BUT, I did not, EXPRESS MYSELF, out loud, on Saturday, January 30, 2021, I watched NO news, read nothing from my phone, ignored FaceBook, having NOT written my BLOG…And as the day came to a close, having ignored whatever shit storm of double talk, a tsunami of lies, an earthquake of partisan piranha’s, maelstrom of incendiary propaganda had attacked this world like the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse, I chose not to look.

 

WTF! It is now Sunday, January 31, TO BE EXACT…AND I discovered that in fact MY LIFE, does depend on understanding the traps and conspiracies intended to kill MY democracy! I must PERSEVERE in acknowledging the lies and contempt for the Constitution! My voice may not be as loud as those who planned and executed the INSURRECTION, but MY VOICE should NEVER be as silent as has been and IS the GOP in the Congress whose passive and non-verbal NON-RESPONSE enhance Tyranny and Treason. I tried, much to my chagrin, I tried and ignored NOT having a part in my own destiny. For me, it failed to be fruitful, I might say it was a fucked-up idea. 

 

And as I awoke, on this Sunday, January 31, 2021, I read the following three quotes, and wondered EXACTLY, has a purpose, promise, peace, all been removed from the psyche of the people of this nation, that any of these three quotes were spoken, or had to be said? 

"Democrats’ efforts to impeach a president who has already left office is totally unconstitutional and so bad for our country." Trump adviser Jason Miller. (MSNBC)…Several of the LA demonstrators were seen not wearing masks and carrying signs suggesting the coronavirus pandemic is a "scam," according to social media posts. (NBC-News)… “What I'm concerned about is the Republican leadership in the House of Representatives, who was willing to overlook, ignore those statements ... assigning her to the Education Committee when she has mocked the killing of little children at Sandy Hook Elementary School, when she has mocked the killing of teenagers in high school, at the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School," Pelosi told reporters at her weekly press conference at the Capitol. "What could they be thinking? Or is thinking too generous a word for what they might be doing?” (Nancy Pelosi)