Sunday, January 3, 2021

Virginia Woolf

 “I thought how unpleasant it is to be locked out; and I thought how it is worse, perhaps, to be locked in.” ― Virginia Woolf/13 Senators and over 180 House members ALL from within the current Party of Putin, the GOP, have been caught in the web of succumbing to Trump, due to their own compatibility to HATE, or their total FEAR of a voting bloc whose entire purpose is to provoke, and provide schism’s within this nation. These ANARCHISTS (Anarchy is the state of a society being freely constituted without authorities or a governing body. It may also refer to a society or group of people that entirely reject a set hierarchy. Anarchy was first used in 1539, meaning "an absence of government") and SEDITIONISTS (Sedition is overt conduct, such as speech and organization, that tends toward rebellion against the established order. Sedition often includes subversion of a constitution and incitement of discontent toward, or rebellion against, established authority), have decided that the tenants of democracy are for the fools, and willingly wish to end our Republic’s freedoms.


 “I sleep among ravishing illusions and wake to their burden.” ― 
Virginia Woolf, The Diary of Virginia Woolf, Volume Three: 1925-1930/ I can no longer awaken from the last night's sleep, with hope, but the anticipation of horror, and the looming dread, of what else, could or can shall or will go wrong, ONLY because, the WRONG seems to be sanctioned and supplemented by the people in power. I try to avoid any news, but that is a form of silence, and I refuse to be silenced because I know it DOES equal death. Death however seems to be nothing of any concern for Trump, NOR is stalwart and steadfast minions, who DO remain SILENT, or whose interest in supporting Trump are the same as permitting him to commit pre-meditated manslaughter! Today, being a rare occasion for Trump, he, via TWITTER mentioned, indirectly, the PANDEMIC. Not offering any bit of help or for that matter insight and insistence that we are all in this together, but instead claimed "The number of cases and deaths of the China Virus is far exaggerated in the United States because of @CDCgov's ridiculous method of determination compared to other countries, many of whom report, purposely, very inaccurately and low," Trump tweeted. "'When in doubt, call it Covid.' Fake News!"

 

“When I cannot see words curling like rings of smoke round me I am in darkness—I am nothing.” ― Virginia Woolf, The Waves/For way too many the facts are obscure and irritations almost like a rash, the deniers want to just scratch it away thinking by doing so it will die. But in fact, as with most rashes to scratch, it is to spread it, so for me, I want my words to counteract the façade which fiction has become, and I want to use my words, as BIG as I can. Trump plots and plans his words, also, mostly as a form of the military arsenal as an attack, today, to NO ONE’S surprise, we heard some very scary, yet for Trump, USUAL rhetoric, and his words should send a chill over EVERYONE’S spine, who actually consider the CONSTITUTION AND LAW AND ORDER necessary for all our survival: The Washington Post obtained a recording of the President pressuring Raffensperger to "recalculate" the Georgia vote count because "I just want to find 11,780 votes," Trump said. “There’s no way I lost Georgia,” Trump said on the phone recording obtained by the newspaper. “There’s no way. We won by hundreds of thousands of votes.” “Well, Mr. President, the challenge that you have is, the data you have is wrong,” Raffensperger responded.