Saturday, November 12, 2016

Day 4, even you

Day Four: No longer feeling victimized…I can’t…too much at stake…but I need to EXHALE a bit, express some of the mayhem in my head toward the people in America who have overlooked ME…It seems along with being an American…I happen to be Gay, not only Gay but in a same sex marriage  which makes me really Gay (I actually make love to a man, called my husband)…I also happen to be a Jew, who had a a bris, was a Bar Mitzvah shattered the wine goblet into a million pieces, after I said I do. So. I must be considered a really Jewish Jew. (and I can speak Hebrew)…My Best Friend in the universe’s family is Mexican, he is Bi-lingual, he even has a name that sounds Spanish (his family makes tortilla’s for Christmas) he must really be a  grande Mexicano. My husbands Best Friend in the universe is an African American, he hates to step and fetch and will knock the crap out of you if you even suggest hoodies are, you know, Ghetto (He is in the fashion world and can out dress you in a heart beat)…he is married to a white man (OMG)…

I no longer am going to accept…Trump represents a Populist Movement, that his victory was necessary for change…BS…Obama brought change and IS a populist, which is something INCLUSIVE…Trump’s populism is in large part, RESTRICTED to the white sheets, the brown shirts, the Confederate Flag wearing fools who insist the South never lost the Civil War (And if you are none of the listed, I am still confused as to why you voted for Trump)…if Trump was part of a populist movement, then all the white Senators and Congress People who won re-election and had been serving for over two terms would have been ousted from office…Be honest, if you voted for Trump…you bought the Wikileaks’s lies presented by Russian operatives, showcased both on FOX News and hammered in place by two GOP committees whose main goal was Party over Country…Hillary was never perfect, but you knew all and anything about her…how about Trump’s tax returns…his medical records…his business loans…his pussy grabbing…It is very simple… Friends and Family who may have voted for Trump…You were afraid of the Black man…could not stand the idea of a White woman as Commander in Chief…pretended that since some of your best friends are People of Color, or Women, or Jews or Muslims or LGBT; that even though you voted against them, they would be fine…because you REALLY didn’t mean for your vote to be against THEM… Guess what YOU WERE WRONG!


Day Four and as they say:No More Shits To Give…Look closely at the Trump Transition Team/at Mike Pence’s record on civil rights…Ponder about health care/social security…did you forget, when you demanded Hillary be hanged for treason…that people you love will now be unable to afford insurance or the luxury to grow old with some dignity…We knew very little about Trump…but enough to know that his love for the Pursuit of Happiness for Americans was non-existent. My America has been affected in a most negative way, by YOUR perspective that America was not already great! Guess what, you got your wish cause it is going to suck in America…even for you!