Monday, May 18, 2020

did it my way

Cases, death rise as Trump says ‘vaccine or no vaccine, we’re back. Trump weighed in the ‘tiny percentage of Americans getting the Coronavirus as our country now has over 90,000 deaths! The CDC estimates more than 100,000 deaths by June 1. "I take a slightly different view in terms of what [inspectors general] should be independent of. They need to retain their independence within the agencies, so they can do inspections and investigations and provide that to their leadership, but primarily to the president. And so they serve at the president's will

“And now, the end is near
And so I face the final curtain
My friend, I'll make it clear
I'll state my case, of which I am certain
Yes, there were times, I'm sure you knew
When I bit off more than I could chew
And through it all, whenever there was doubt
I ate it up and spit it out
I faced it all and I stood tall And did it, did it my way (I Did It My Way/Paul Anka)

When you wanna win your re-election, cause the alternative to sitting in the Oval Office is rotting in a prison, you consider over 90,000 deaths on your watch as protector and provider, just a bunch of chump change! When you want to grease one hand with another, and receive bribes, dirty money, and love a good bribe, you fire an Inspector General. When it comes to owning the Republican Party and telling anyone from the DOJ to the EPA to the Supreme Court, to just obey or else…you are DONNIE (THE CON) TRUMP, and not only do you do it your way but you get away with it!






No comments :