Friday, May 22, 2020

I Am The Walrus

I am he as you are he as you are me
And we are all together
See how they run like pigs from a gun
See how they fly
I'm crying/(‘I am The Walrus’/Lennon/McCartney/Lage)

It’s been more than six months since President Donald Trump claimed to have started his physical exam at Walter Reed hospital but the White House is declining to explain why he has yet to complete the yearly doctor’s examination. Senior administration officials did not immediately respond to NBC News’ request for comment about the delay — despite Trump announcing this week he was taking an unproven and potentially dangerous drug after being exposed to an aide who tested positive for coronavirus. Asked in early March about when he would complete his physical, the president told reporters, “I’m going probably over the next 90 days. I’m so busy, I can’t do it. A president’s annual physical typically occurs at the beginning of a new year. Trump’s 2019 exam was conducted in February, and his 2018 physical was conducted in January. It is uncommon for a president to complete a routine physical exam months apart and in multiple stages.
“As a part of granting a president as much power as we do, he has the obligation to demonstrate that he is well or, if he is not, to let us know exactly what is amiss,” said presidential historian Michael Beschloss. “From the time in the 1950s when Dwight Eisenhower released unprecedented information about the heart attack, ileitis and stroke he suffered in office, most presidents have fulfilled that demand, including releasing the results of regular physicals,” Beschloss said. “Too often in history have presidents concealed secret illnesses and medicine routines that had the potential to undermine their leadership, and the wellbeing of all of us.” (Geoff Bennett and Monica Alba)
The Snake Oil Kickback and Pay Off Shyster in Chief, demeaning medicine and the science behind it, at the ready for a few more dollars at the risk of the moron and idiot’s who assume Trump’s hunches are much more potent than SCIENCE…have bee following his lead. (The Witch in Hansel and Gretel had a more difficult time getting her abducted children into her oven for her feast,) than an accused Rapist/ Felony/Russian Asset Agent hacked into office President. I sometimes wonder, should I just look the other way as the stupid die…I might, but then the COVID-19 has no political ties and in fact is BI-PARTISAN in its quest for murder…so I must demonstrate sympathy! 

I am the egg man
They are the egg men
I am the walrus
Goo goo g'joob /(‘I am The Walrus’/Lennon/McCartney/Lage)