Thursday, January 24, 2019

you think its strange

“It won't be easy, you'll think it strange
When I try to explain how I feel
That I still need your love after all that I've done
You won't believe me, all you will see is a girl you once knew
Although she's dressed up to the nines
At sixes and sevens with you
I had to let it happen, I had to change
Couldn't stay all my life down at heel Don't cry for me, Argentina
The truth is, I never left you
All through my wild days, my mad existence
I kept my promise
Don't keep your distance” (Don’t Cry For Me Argentina-Tim Rice)
“Listen, it’s not fair to you and we all get that,” Lara Trump said. (Daughter-In-Law to Donnie Senior) “But this is so much bigger than any one person. It is a little bit of pain but it’s going to be for the future of our country. And their children and their grandchildren and generations after them will thank them for their sacrifice right now.  Asked to respond to reports that federal workers are going to food banks to get food, Wilbur Ross (Commerce Secretary) said, “I don’t really quite understand why.” He then suggested they should just go further into debt to make ends meet. “The 30 days of pay that some people will be out, there’s no real reason why they shouldn’t be able to get a loan against it,” Ross added.
One diagnostic criterion of narcissistic personality disorder is a lack of empathy and an unwillingness or inability to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others. ... These empathy impairments are also associated with impairments in social cognitive tasks.
Override of a Veto. override of a veto - The process by which each chamber of Congress votes on a bill vetoed by the President. To pass a bill over the president's objections requires a two-thirds vote in each Chamber. The Government can easily be opened…there is a way, but there is no will! We, the American public may be affected differently by our fellow citizen's struggle, but in the end we ALL will benefit negatively from the lack of empathy, the abhorrent disregard for those deemed less than the 1%, and the political agenda placed in the bank accounts of politicians by Putin and his Billionaire Oligarchs. Is the next step civil disobedience, which turns into civil unrest which spins into chaos which then permits Martial Law to be declared which most likely is the Final Solution, proposed by Putin to his puppet Trump…to watch America implode. How passive must we remain…