Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Scare Tactics

On Tuesday, January 8, 2019… I discovered a few tidbits, which absolutely confounded me and I must admit threw away a lot of information I once relied on a truth… First, I thought the TV Show “Scare Tactics”, which had recently been hosted by Tracy Morgan, stopped production, and secondly I always assumed, not assumed, but knew that Tracy Morgan was of African American descent. Lo and Behold, I tune in to MSNBC and watch this Orange overly ripe piece of flesh sitting behind a desk, with spooky pictures of a female who illegally came to this nation and a man who was a Nazi sympathizer, in the background, with ghostly traces of a suspicious white powder under his eyes, using a )“look I am a big boy now, I can read words from a teleprompter”) sharing some of the greatest campfire stories of horror and terror with the viewer. (All I needed was a clap of thunder to find a blanket and hide beneath). “Scare Tactics”, who knew that show about make-believe monsters and creatures was on TV again, in Prime Time.

Then, as if a white or orange kind of white Tracy Morgan was not enough, I also discovered that Russia is not located near Eastern Europe and parts of Northern Asia, but in Central America! Holy Shit, all these years and I believed I knew my geography really well… The Orange Tracy Morgan, kept on reciting stories of terrorists, rapist, enemies of the state boggy men, out to eat or kill or ravage Mom and Pop American…the reality, however, during the reign of Trump is that all of those BAD PEOPLE, Trump described, the majority come from Russia…UMMM, so either, Russia is now located in Central America, or all those Russians take a boat or plane fly to El Salvador and cross illegally at our now INFAMOUS Southern Border!

An finally, well, not finally but just to get this bit of shit off my mind…I had no idea that the Russian word OLIGARCH, translates to the word TERRORIST when spoken in English…All Trump could do is speak about terrorists…it seems those are the guys like every Russian Oligarch who has tried to provide, Donnie Trump Senior, Don Jr, Paul Manafort, Michael Cohen, Jerome Corsi, Michael Flynn and his Son with bribe money so they could indeed declare war on our democracy, using the threat of blackmail instead of weapons as a terrorist act against this nation… It was quite the night of re-education on Tuesday, January 8, 2019…Re-education, wait didn’t that happen in the book Nineteen-Eighty Four!