Sunday, January 9, 2011

NOW

“What me? If you think that what I said hurt you, then I will try not to hurt you again... Its happened before, it has been said before, I am just repeating what others have said before me... Point your fingers toward yourself, not me... They are trying to make it a political hot button...Lets discuss this after things settle down...Well you did it first... Don’t look at me!”


Six people killed, one targeted 5 others to be killed, 14 innocents shot and wounded, and all we hear is it is you who caused this, it is you who did this, it is your fault. Ringing of hands, words of prayer, talking heads talking, denials, accusations and TOO few people saying maybe it is what I said, what I inferred, how I communicated, how I hated, how I ignored, how I plotted and planned that made THIS happen.


We can be arrested if we shout fire in an occupied theater, but we are just living up to our 1st and 2nd Amendment Rights when we place cross hairs on maps, bring our guns to a political rally, create signs that say there is the bullet if the ballot doesn’t fit our needs. We love to divide and conquer, using God as our guide to sanctify us in identifying villains, can hate with only subjectivity, and scapegoat at will never proving the positive but highlighting the negative.


And when something, someone goes wrong, directly or indirectly from our words, our deeds our intentions, we are insulted, inflamed, irritated that our cause had this affect. I didn’t do THIS.


Whether the mad man who killed 6 and wounded 14 had political purpose or religious zeal, or Constitutional chagrin or a personal vendetta based on on psychological illness, his actions have finally pushed a question ignored in America during the 2010’s and until the tragedy in Tucson ignored in 2011.


And all we are hearing is don’t blame me, I didn’t do it, he was just crazy, its not us, its you making more of this than is necessary. We need to discuss this.


So, lets open a dialogue and discuss it. Let’s place everything on the table, tell truths, blab about bias, and bigotry, get honest and deny the liars and fabricators from marketing more murders.


NOW!


No comments :