Thursday, January 14, 2016

So Confusing

I am so confused when Republican politicians complain about affordable health care NOT working even as they repeal it and never try to replace it. I remain confused when Republican politicians prefer war to NOT war. I grow even more confused as to how if a trickle down economy was so perfect, ever since Reagan’s reign why everyone is NOT wealthy by now as the Republican politicians insist. I remain confused why Militias, Freedom Riders, Minutemen love to flaunt the Constitution as law, except when decide it is NOT, and their Republican politicians urge them to do so.  I am very confused when the Republican politicians say the Obama years in office have been a failure in government, when each and every elected Republican sworn into office on the President’s first day took an oath to NOT permit any of his policies work.

However I am NOT confused watching Ted Cruz lie absit almost anything he chooses, because we know he thinks he is a Prophet and is so much of a film flam man. He believes double speak is how you speak to the dumb, and by God it works. I am NOT confused that Donald is as popular as ever, all Donald does is pick a fight, and ya know everyone likes a bully as long as the bully isn’t after them. I am NOT surprised at Paul Ryan’s lack of emotion as the president spoke about dignity, equal rights, as Paul loves himself some hypocrisy as in his family time, his work hours his health care.I am NOT confused that Jeb Bush is dumber than George, but amazed that his billionaire puppet masters didn’t know it. I am NOT confused that Ben Carson is not much more of an asterisk in the race for prez because even the dumbest run out of dumb.


I am confused though that good people, people who have women in their lives or in fact are women even for one minute think the Republicans are not at war with them. I am confused though that good people who know anyone from the LGBT community or are a member of that demographic in or out of the closet don’t think that if the next State of the Union is given by a Republican most LGBT’s will be behind bars. I am confused though that anyone who knows a person of color or is a person of color can believe that not will Black Lives not matter but brown, light brown, beige lives will not matter. I am confused that Vets or any family or friend of a Vet would conducer voting Republican when at least 90% of the Republican Congress still hasn’t found money of returning Vets, mental health cafe for Vets, homes and jobs for Vets.And I am thoroughly confused that any father or mother, sister or brother believes that NO control over guns makes guns safer for their family. So confusing!