Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Morning Glow

“Morning glow is almost here. Morning glow by your light. We can make the new day bright.
And the phantoms of the night. Will fade into the past. Morning glow is here.” (‘Morning Glow’/Stephen Schwartz)
I awoke at 5:34 am! Some dream had been rummaging around my REM sleep phase, not a good one but not necessarily a nightmare…just some kind of reality show dream, but not like the “SCRIPTED” reality TV bull shit, too real and also too predictably unpredictable. Joe was asleep next to me…yep, Franklin Graham Hell awaits, but not for me, because the man I married loves me and I love him, but the Hell from which you and your false prophets were ejected like the green slime thrust from the throat of Linda Blair’s character, Regan MacNeil, in the movie the ‘Exorcist’! I awoke, checked my own body, touched, ever so lightly the sleeping body of my husband, then quietly and slowly went on to the deck of our house and looked at the sky…the sun was actually beginning its journey for a new day…and I had an eerie sense, that the sun realized it was beginning a SHIVA (a period of mourning in the Jewish religion) for one of its children, the Earth. Flashes of my dream zigged and zagged as I watched the yellowish hues appear, and I realized the theme of my dream was a culmination of the end of things. (No American Evangelical Christian Taliban, not the END TIMES), more of a loss of honesty, integrity, morals, values, and the knowledge to appreciate the difference between fair and honest and REALLY good and VERY bad!

“Morning glow fill the earth. Come and shine for all you're worth. We'll be present at the birth.
Of old faith looking new. Morning glow is long past due.” (‘Morning Glow’/Stephen Schwartz)
The wind began to whisper something, very clear, but yet I could not make out the exact sentences, or words, but knew, as it fluffed my T-Shirt, found passage up and down the cotton shorts covering my waist and legs, a message was being sent. (No, nothing like ‘Close Encounters of the Fourth Kind,’) but like that movie, a kind of melodic breeze reminding me that CRAZY was spreading, floating, and falling like flakes of snow or rain upon our nation and this world…and to just take shelter would not keep any of us safer from its soon to be downpour! 

“Why won't my hands stop shaking. When all the earth is still. When ancient ghosts are waking.
So many steps need taking. So many plans need making. I think I will. I think I will.”(‘Morning Glow’/Stephen Schwartz). A reporter actually found the backbone to call Trump, a liar to his face. Trump lied his ass off at the G-7 (a ragtag of bullshit leaders of the free world, who somehow are not keeping the world free), his surrogates (or Crime Family, your choice and definition is optional), Trump delights in punishment and torture of those for whom he fears (almost the entire demographic of the world), his mental capacities are rotting inward out, and somewhere deep inside his vacant body is an old school nuclear plant whose core is about to implode, and along with that explosion, and entire democracy will die. It started to drizzle, almost as a whack on the side of my head, telling me to get back under the covers and cuddle with my man. 

And yet…no AND YET, there is still discussion that Trump MAY win the next election, not only because Putin is working hard to make that happen, but some humanoids in this nation are still torn, regarding the skill, and ability Trump possesses…when, in fact, he nothing but smoke and mirrors, shade and shadow, and just plain EVIl!Oh, morning glow, I'd like to help you grow. We should have started long ago.” (‘Morning Glow’/Stephen Schwartz)