Monday, June 4, 2012

smiling faces


Smiling faces sometimes pretend to be your friend
Smiling faces show no traces of the evil that lurks within
Smiling faces, smiling faces sometimes
They don't tell the truth uh
Smiling faces, smiling faces
Tell lies and I got proof (“Smiling Faces”, The Undisputed Truth)
And with that nervous giggle, half open pursed smile, barely turning his head side to side, Mitt Romney laughed about loving to fire people who provide him service. He smiled again, the grin that slightly creates a wrinkle on your upper lip, and said I can’t tell my supporters not to speak their mind and opinions; as his many supporters continue to try and awaken bias and bigotry regarding President Obama’s birth certificate. And chuckling as he commented on the tall trees of Michigan, and his love/hate for grits, Mitt provided a white teeth semi smile as he reminded us corporations are people. He hee-hawed and did a little dervish all giddy with laughter as he denied his Romney Care in Massachusetts, and his once pro stance on abortion and his response to all the things he ever said before he flip/flopped was I don’t recall saying that but whatever it was I supposedly said, I guess I meant it.
The truth is in the eyes
Cause the eyes don't lie, amen
Remember a smile is just
A frown turned upside down
My friend let me tell you
Smiling faces, smiling faces sometimes
They don't tell the truth, uh
Smiling faces, smiling faces
Tell lies and I got proof (“Smiling Faces”, The Undisputed Truth”)
Government is too big and has no place assisting the poor and middle class. Government’s job is to provide more opportunity for the job providers. Government has every right to condemn the sinister and devious behavior of women who have sex, men who love men, workers who wish a decent income and old people too lazy to work until they die. Government was created by God, not any God but Jesus, and not any Jesus, but an Evangelical, pro big business, anti minority Jesus. America can not live on the words of the Constitution alone, Gods love and care must be the pinnacle of all laws governing this nation. We are the Republican/Tea Party and we have been sanctioned by God to control your lives.
Beware, beware of the handshake
That hides the snake
I'm telling you beware
Beware of the pat on the back
It just might hold you back
Jealousy (jealousy)
Misery (misery)
Envy (“Smiling Faces”, The Undisputed Truth)
The President was never vetted, so how can you trust this man to run the nation. Abstinence is the moral code and all families must uphold that ideal for their children. Lame street press never ask legitimate questions all they want is a gotcha moment. Don’t ask me about my personal life, I am the one delving into your loves, likes, health and welfare. I quit my job because YOU created too many distractions like kickbacks, firing state personal for family matters, asking what I read, wondering what my husband was up to when he belonged to a secessionist group in Alaska. Oh and by the way you useless lemmings make sure you vote for every candidate I support, it will be like having Sarah Palin in your own backyard.
Your enemy won't do you no harm
Cause you'll know where he's coming from
Don't let the handshake and the smile fool ya
Take my advice I'm only try' to school ya (“Smiling Faces”, The Undisputed Truth)
It is not that we hate Gays, we are just worried about the sanctity of marriage. It is not a question about multiple marriages by heterosexual couples as they will right the wrongs that caused them to divorce or cheat in the first place. We are the National Organization for Marriage and we support this argument.  I am against same sex marriage, it has been the way of the Lord for over 3000 years, except the time that my great grandfather and his friends found sister wives to sooth the stresses of life. Don’t judge me on my past, like being Governor of Massachusetts, or my work at Bain or my family history of polygamy. I am Mitt Romney and I am richer than you so don’t question me. We stand for God’s word it was written in the scripture and we are only shepherds doing the will of God. And don’t question us about pedophiles and and our lack of concern to stem this horrendous tide. Don’t ask us about our financial underhanded dealings. And don’t even question why we can’t use the vast wealth we have acquired legally or illegally over the span of history, to help the poor. Right now the welfare of mankind is on the verge of collapsing because men love men, women love women, and those sinners want to love children who might other wise be orphans for the rest of heir lives. We are the Vatican and our poo does not smell.
Smiling faces, smiling faces sometimes
They don't tell the truth
Smiling faces, smiling faces
Tell lies and I got proof (“Smiling Faces”, Undisputed Truth)
I am amazed how so many simply believe a smile, a grin, a hand on the Bible, is all the street creed needed to follow and agree. Is it the simpler the solution the easier the sale? Is it if they repeat my own hate, fear and bias then no matter reason or rhyme I submit my intelligence? Is it that good is inferior to bad? Smiling faces in 2012 do not tell the truth. And sadly there are way too many fools who just get it. 

No comments :