Friday, November 9, 2018

NOISE

It is Friday, November 9, 2018,…it is 1:14 AM…I swear, I just woke from a dream, that not only had me breathing as if iI was in the middle of war, but that my life and the life of every person with me, Jew, Non-Jew, the entire spectrum Color that not only arrived on our shores , but the true colors of the Indigenous Natives of North America.  I had to quietly creep into our office, and while this dream is still running and jumping through the last synapse of my brain…I wanted to write…write the feeling that remains!

On Thursday, November, 8, 2018 I attended a Move On Rally in West Hollywood…there were not the pretend hundreds of people in attendance that Trump always lies about in his audience, and we did not pay any actors to pretend to be Women for Trump or Blacks for Trump…we had dozens and dozens of real-life humans, who JUST FUCKING HAD ENOUGH. We spoke, we shouted, we chanted, we carried signs, and WE CARED!

On Thursday, November 8, at least 12 MORE innocents died in Thousand Oaks, along with a First Responder. The good guys had guns, but it was the bad guy with his gun that murdered a dozen more people. On Thursday, November 8, Trump admitted once again his disdain for the Constitution, for law and order, and demeaned OUR nations’ government…A guilty man, a criminal trying his best to swindle yet another group of minions, Trump fired Jeff Sessions, replacing him with a loser, another traitor, another liar, another treasonous ENABLER, to try and STOP the Mueller Investigation…Innocent people do not try as hard as possible togged away with murder…The murder, Trump has committed is the death of our democracy, our checks and balances, and any kind of moral or respect for the office of the President. 

In my dream, an I woke to a long swallow of Scotch…I was in the midst of a revolution, a resistance…and it was quite simple…there was good and there was bad…no more in the middle…The ENABLERS of Trump remain defiant or even more sadly silent. The rest of us must raise our voices, NOW. When I awoke, at 1:14 AM and this IS the truth, I was not certain where I was. Flashes of the Anne Franke, the Warsaw Uprising, the nightclub, in Thousand Oaks, Squirrel Hill, of the doctored video created by Info Wars, all smashing into my extremities. Then I heard someone chanting SILENCE EQUALS DEATH…the someone was me, was I still dreaming or did the wake me up.  


We are at war, declared by the current crop of Republican Enablers, the cult-like ignorant wearers of Red MAGA Hats, FOX News, and worst of all…every single person who remains silent, thinking…what can I do…I had a nightmare…it is now, 1:35 AM…Friday, November 9, 2018…what IS next America…and how much more silent must we remain…I will try for bed, and when the sun rises, I will once again wonder, worry and wish for the noise of the good to drown the bad of the silent!