Monday, March 4, 2019

the pain

For those who might have noticed a lack of ranting and raving, wild machinations, or sarcastic swooning, so sickeningly sweet as to cause immediate nausea, originating under the by-line Gerry Buncher, look no further, because I am back. My lack of posting anything had been derailed by something called “a Reverse French total shoulder arthroplasty.” It seems the infamous Braff Family (you shouldn’t worry because usually, the females suffer from this malaise) could have given a shit regarding gender, and my shoulder, under the radioactive glare of X-Rays and all of the wondrous MRI’s and CT Scans, looked like a cold winter’s month worth of Pittsburgh icicles which had thawed under the sun, only to drip and drop and form a most horrific profile once the frozen weather crept back at night. I was arthritis man, and my shoulder’s profile resembled some kind of alien creature all gnarled gnashed and ground into a poor job of paper-mâché. Damn you Braff Family arthritis, and damn you,69 years going on 70!

I was in my hospital room during the telenovela, the perfectly made for reality TV show Michael Cohen meets the Dems, or as one might assume, so what is one more lie, broken law, immoral, outrageous, contemptuous arrogant, B rated horror flick called the Trump Crime Family does Washington! Pain, with this surgery is a given, and even as I had my allotment of prescribed Oxy CODONE, and honestly even as loopy as I felt from this white Jewish Family’s produced opioid, (not smuggled in someone’s buttock assembled at the now dangerous and emergency riddled Southern Border, but the confines of the pharmacy of Cedars-Sinai Pharmacy) the mental anguish still reverberated and rattled my remaining and still workable nerves, and I was still aware that the CRAZY TRAIN was moving just as quickly and forward as ever. And oh yeah, to top off the madness, as I lie in my hospital bed, I also got to enjoy the dangers of a split screen, able to view Michael Cohen swear he would no longer lick Trump’s orange asshole, as Trump delighted and dripping with joy was slurping the round and full of fat ass of his BFF, the ever generous, dictator Kim Jong-un, swearing that there are just too few really GOOD guys left in this world.

I tried to maintain a modem of restraint, a bit of decorum knowing that recovery from my shoulder operation was imperative, and a priority, but it does not matter, where you are or why you are there…Trump is a destructive, delusional, deranged and dangerous man…and has demonstrated over and OVER again, why he must be removed from office.

So, I am back and I will fight the fight, because the future of MY country, MY friends and MY family are worth the effort and energy no matter the PAIN!