Interesting. Jos. A. Bank suits are all made overseas, typically in countries like China and Bangladesh,” wrote Guy, the editor of menswear blog Put This On.
While Jos. A. Bank has an American-made associate label, Joseph Abboud, Trump’s tag clearly identified his suit as one from Jos. A. Bank.
“I wonder why Trump chose the cheap import over the US-made suit,” Guy wrote.” (The Daily Beast)
So, this happened. At one of his Nazi style rallies in Nebraska, the same rally where he said let the Iranians bomb LA and San Diego, the Furher Trump, while dancing to the very Gay a themed song YMCA, had his coat jacket open, with the label of Jos. A. Bank for all to see. It just so happens that when Trump purchases suits he is not making America great again but keeping foreign factories in business.
This should be a no biggie, but in fact is just one more example of the amount and weight of hypocrisy surrounding Trump. His “do as I say, not as I do,” bull shit was on full display, yet once again.
So, I must, once again, ask the same question…when will the imbeciles, the I am with stupid, the sheep dressed in red hats finally realize that they too are being made the fool?