Thursday, July 23, 2009

whose family values

I am curious as to why those who so verbosely shout and scream about family values and moral issues and ethical decisions in life, seem to always be worried about someone else's family, values, and life; thinking their life is beyond reproach or better yet their life is PRIVATE, so no need to bother correcting it.

I am always interested as to why it is what I do or what you do that is the cause of great consternation. And those who are always preaching the higher road are usually traveling a road of infidelity, greed, self promotion and gluttony ( not necessarily for food but power and wealth).

And while telling me and you about how we should live our lives, the great speakers of God have one foot in a motel room, one wide stance in a rest room, and two feet in scandal and malaise of their own hypocritical creation.

And I am even more astonished how the unthinking, uneducated lemmings that follow these sinister, well calculated liars and cheats, permit said liars and cheats to "do as I say but never do as I do."

And it always seems that the moralists, the ones who want to speak for humanity, seem to be politicians, religious leaders, and CEO's for the most part.

When is enough enough? How many more doubling talking, demon minded destructive individuals do we have to listen to, telling us only they have values, ethics morals?

Time for decent people to take back virtue, passion, and fairness.

I am so ready to begin.

No comments :