Friday, May 25, 2012


Curley, Larry and Mo will be schmoozing, cruising, picking the pockets of a few millionaires and billionaires in Las Vegas. Donald Trump, Newt Gingrich and Mitt Romney have decided to go on the road in Vegas; and I only wish the saying that what happens in Vegas stays there held true. But I fear we will see more of the Stooges behaviors then one might ever want to witness now and until November.
With the Three Stooges all in the same place and at the same time it will be hard to find a shard of truth, a speck of honesty, and a moment of fact. With the Three Stooges all in  one place at one time, we will witness the lack of moral depth of men in power, the emptiness of promise, and a shallowness only overshadowed by greed for power and money.
Newt, who is the champion for do as I say not as I do, Trump the champion of I can say what I want truth or not because I am rich, and Mitt the champion of I never said that and if I did I meant it, maybe, will be speaking as one voice. What a sad symphony that!
An old adage is “that birds of a feather all flock together”, and here we have three carnivorous birds flying low looking for prey. And somehow in their search for fresh food, there are plenty of Americans just standing in an open field cheering the three birds on, saying get us we are bigots, racists, ignorant and we don’t don’t know any better.
So the new Three Stooges together pretending to care about anyone but themselves their careers, their bottom line and their egos. Together in Las Vegas where the more you gamble the luckier you feel, but the house is usually the winner. Together filled with innuendo, fiction, and words never meant to calm but to cause chaos.
The Three Stooges explaining that real Americans should be hypocrites, prejudice, permit the wealthy to remain rich, forget about equal rights, and never question Capitalism because you are not as wealthy as they are. The Three Stooges full of pranks and gimmicks where only the poor and middle class get injured. The Three Stooges popular because so many in the audience refuse to see that these men are only a concoction of smoke and mirrors.
I used to laugh when I watched the Three Stooges, suddenly the mention of that name scares me.

No comments :