Tuesday, March 6, 2018

what to do

And as an American, as a father, as a husband, as a friend, a brother,I am supposed to just kick back and listen as one more reporter, one more anonymous White House source, one more journalist, one more pundit explains that Trump is once again in a spiral, that once again Trump is pouting, that once again Trump is screaming in the halls of the White House. And as a citizen who understands that the Congress has passed the law to enact sanctions upon Russia, and Trump has yet to do so, I am supposed to just shake my head and wonder when sanctions will be enacted. And as man who is quite concerned with the future of my country’s democracy I am NOT to worry that Putin’s pick for the State Department, Rex Tillerson has spent ZERO dollars on combating the cyber-terror imparted by Russia during our 2016 elections, and I am supposed to NOT worry that Putin and his goons will attempt the same thing for 2018 mid-terms.

Am I to understand that NO Republican has said word one on cyber-security, or the lack of sanctions against Russia,! Am I NOT to be dismayed regarding the continuous collection of criminals all of whom who had connections with the Trump Campaign or had been and are still working in the White House. Am I to believe that this nation is to implode because people like McConnell, and Ryan, and Grassley, and all of the RNC are either being blackmailed by Putin or are on his payroll! Holy shit AMERICA, the Russians declared war ON the US, THEY are manipulating Trump and all we are supposed to do is ring our fingers or eat some popcorn thinking this is nothing but a three ring circus. 


What DO we do! Seriously I want to DO something to take back my country, and all I seem to hear is the silence of corruption rotting away at every single value this nation has ever known. This CANNOT go on and on and on and on! Imagine how many secrets have been destroyed, how much money the Trump Klan has begged borrowers and stolen, how many so called Patriots are nothing but highly paid for punks. What to DO, seriously!